We are looking for a part-time Barista to join our team!
Responsible for taking guest orders, accurately crafting food or beverage item and delivering to the guest.
- Promotes coffee consumption by educating customers; preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks, along with pastries and cookies and other food items.
- Welcomes customers by determining their interests and needs.
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the Marketplace menu; answering questions.
- Answers phones and requests for room service orders; prepares food and delivers to appropriate guest
- Collects payments for all transactions
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following provided recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, espresso, latte, cappuccino, etc.
- Generates revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing food and beverage supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment and maintaining supplies.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns, performing preventive maintenance calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Improves quality results by suggesting changes, maintaining and improving the appearance of the store and coffee bar, continuing to look for new ideas