We are currently seeking a professional, outgoing, guest focused leader to join us as a full-time Front Office Supervisor.
Responsbilities will include:
- Supervise the front desk agents, ensuring the correct sequence of events for proper checkin and checkout of guests. Assign specific tasks to front desk agents relative to missing addresses, registration, system maintenance, registration cards, posting charges, and overall cleanliness and organization of the front desk.
- Assign and instruct guest service agents in the details of work
- Use management skills to resolve guest concerns and relocations
- handle emergencies
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival. Register guests into the computer, verifying reservation, address, and payment information.
- Accept payment for guests’ accounts. Maintain a house bank and make a deposit and accurate report of receipts daily.
- Provide ongoing training and support to front desk agents.
- Post miscellaneous charges as requested.
- Maintain all front desk related equipment and a par stock of supplies.
We offer our employees the following benefits:
- Comprehensive and affordable employee benefit/insurance programs
- 401K Match
- Paid Time Off
- Discounts on Travel