We're looking for a dedicated, hard-working Houseperson to join our Housekeeping team.
As the Houseman, you’ll be responsible for cleaning and maintaining all corridors, vending areas, elevators and landings and service areas on guest floors, ensuring that hotel cleanliness standards are met. In addition, you’ll assist Room Attendants by making sure that they have the linen and other supplies that they need.
Key responsibilities include:
• Ensuring that all corridors, vending areas, elevators and landings and service areas on guest floors are always clean and presentable
• Providing linen supplies for Room Attendants
• Stocking guest floor closets
• Delivering and retrieving items requested by guests and/or manager
• Reporting maintenance issues to supervisor immediately
• Greeting guests in hallways in a pleasant and friendly manner
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Ability to move throughout the hotel (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull a moderate weight frequently
• Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include early morning , evening, night, and weekend shifts
Software Powered by iCIMS