At the Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key, Florida's only all-suite Marriott hotel, we pride ourselves on being the best employer in the area. What sets us apart? Our culture, full benefit plans, including 401k with a company match and our lucrative bonus programs, to name a few. We are looking for talented people who have a genuine passion for service. Our Core Values involve personal development, people, and a desire for wanting them to succeed. We believe each member of our team has a key part to play in our delivery of outstanding service and memorable experiences for each guest. We want a hotel that people want to come to, not through. Find out today what a career with Pyramid Hotel Group at the Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key can mean for you!
Bellman/Valet - Seasonal Position with Flexible Hours (AM, PM and Mid Shifts)
PM availability is a must.
We are looking for friendly and engaging Bellman to help make memorable experience for each and every guest. As a Bellman you are the first person guests see on their way in and the last on their way out. We are looking for someone who can make a difference!
Bellman are responsible for maintaining presence on the front drive, assisting with luggage and valet parking guest cars while providing guests with personalized service in order to achieve our goal for the best arrival and departure experience in Clearwater Beach. Bellman will also assist with trips to Sand Key Park as needed for guests that would like to go to the beach or be picked up. Applicants must be able to work flexible hours including PM shift.
Assists with luggage during check in and check out, valet parking cars, as well as drives the company van/golfcart in transporting guests as designated.
- Assists arriving and departing guests with luggage, boxes, equipment, etc. (able to move items weighing up to 50 pounds)
- Explain services and amenities of hotel including but not limited to location, hours of operation and location of banquet functions
-Escort guests to guestroom providing property tour and delivering luggage and other items to guest room
- Answer questions about local areas of interest and assists arriving and departing guests with all transportation needs to corporations, local area attractions, airport, etc.
- Deliver guest laundry/dry cleaning, as well as requested supplies and amenities
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of parking lots, public restrooms, ash urns and public areas as needed
-Keep bell closet and back of Front Desk area clean and organized
- Notify supervisor of any potential guest challenges or concerns
- Deliver packages received at the hotel to the appropriate departments and logs all incoming and outgoing packages per PHG standards
- Have a thorough knowledge of emergency and life safety procedures and follows key control policy
Software Powered by iCIMS