We are seeking a dynamic individual who is motivatted, driven and passionate to join our team as our Front Office Manager at the Hilton Raleigh North Hills hotel.
Assist the hotels Rooms Manager with planning and directing the daily functions and short and long-term objectives of all Front Office department, to include Front Desk, Night Audit, Journey Ambassadors and Bell Services to meet the needs of the hotel. Maintain maximum occupancy, revenues and most importantly and guest satisfaction.
- Lead the daily operations of the Front Office department to include, guest service agents, JA, Concierge and Bell Team.
- Provide guidance to and monitor the performance of the Assistant Front Office Manager(s) and Bell Captain. Clearly define and delegate tasks and responsibilities.
- Continuously evaluate the performance and encourage improvement of Assistant Front Office Manager(s), Bell Captain and Front Desk Supervisors. Plan and administer a training and development program under the director of the Rooms Manager, within the department which will provide well trained employees at all levels and provide advancement for those persons qualified and interested in career development.
- Conduct 90 day and annual performance evaluations for Assistant Front Office Manager(s) and hourly staff in a timely manner and following proper procedures.
- Focus on obtaining and exceeding SALT score goals for all areas related to rooms.
- Review arrivals report daily and pre-assign VIP guests, accommodate special requests and other items
- Respond to assigned Hilton Guest Assistance issues, conducting thorough research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results as directed. Practice appropriate service recovery techniques to ensure guest satisfaction while maintaining hotel profitability.
- Maintain awareness of all relevant Hilton brand standards and take necessary steps to ensure that we meet or exceed these standards and customer expectations in the following but not limited to areas; Overall Pre-Arrival/Arrival, Overall Departure, Efficiency of Arrival Process, and Bell Staff.
- Responsible for maintaining and where possible, increasing overall guest satisfaction scores (SALT) within the following areas; Overall Pre-Arrival/Arrival, Overall Departure, Efficiency of Arrival Process, and Bell Staff.
- Review SALT scores daily to monitor appropriate areas and take corrective action if needed.
- Responsible for driving Hilton Honors enrollments with Front Office team by creating contests, incentives, etc.
- Move throughout the Front Office areas monitor service quality. Take immediate corrective action if necessary. Be visible in the lobby and desk during peak arrivals and departures assisting with guests and team where needed.
- Participate in the recruitment process, needs assessment, interview and hiring.
- Develop and implement appropriate policies, procedures and tools within the Front Office areas to ensure consistent service and production.
- Create weekly schedule for the front desk and PBX areas and submit to the Rooms Manager for approval.
- Create Resume Binder to review daily with team to ensure all are familiar with incoming groups.
- Preform appropriate disciplinary action for team members who violate policies or are not performing to the expectations of the position/s.
- Maintain accurate room status information at all times.
- Keep abreast of guest accounts and watch for any unusual patterns in guest charges in order to prevent uncollectible accounts.
- Keep informed of all sales programs and promotions. Ensure staff is informed of all such programs.
- Meet daily with Assistant Front Office Manager and Rooms Manager to discuss staffing, SALT, areas of opportunity, etc.
- Organize and conduct a monthly departmental meeting and Front Office Management meeting.
- Promote teamwork and remain flexible in the work environment. Assist Team Members whenever necessary. Promote a positive work environment where everyone’s ideas are valued and considered.