Deeply entwined with Arizona history since 1929, The Wigwam welcomes you to make a historic career move and join our family! The Wigwam is a Four Diamond property with 331 guest rooms spanned across 440 acres. The Wigwam is a renowned Arizona landmark, nestled in the community of Litchfield Park, AZ and is a true representation of an authentic Arizona experience. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, driven individuals, with a great attitude and a passion for excellence to join us in curating incredible guest experiences and lasting memories. Come make some history with us!
The Wigwam is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
1. Patrols lobbies, corridors, guest rooms, and other hotel areas, confers with management, interviews guests and employees.
2. Interrogates persons to detect infringements and investigate disturbances, complaints, thefts, vandalisms, accidents, illness, violations of policies, and any other loss related event.
3. Patrols hotel areas to detect/report and/or control fires, unsafe conditions, and missing or inoperative safety equipment.
4. Warns or ejects troublemakers, and cautions careless persons.
5. Responds to, controls, provides and obtains assistance for victims of accidents and/or illness. Also reports on such in documentation.
6. Notifies staff of presence of persons with questionable reputations.
7. Assists management and law enforcement officers in emergency situations.
8. Controls all situations in a calm, professional, and hospitable manner.
9. Completes daily logs and incident reports.
10. Follows lost and found procedures.
11. Conducts daily key inventories and reports and variances.
12. Follows cab voucher procedures.
13. Enforces package pass procedures.
14. Responds to alarm notifications.
15. Assists with emergency/evacuation training and processes.
16. Other duties as required/assigned
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or GED.
One year security experience, and/or three years military preferred.
Language Skills: Must be able to communicate clearly with guests, customers, supervisor and fellow employees.
Reasoning Ability: Must be able to use appropriate judgement in determining situations requiring immediate/emergency response and action.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid CPR certification. First Aid certification.
Hours: Due to the seasonal nature of the hospitality industry, and the fact that the hotel provides guest services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, any employee may be required to work rotating shifts, night shifts, and/or overtime.
Software Powered by iCIMS