Deeply entwined with Arizona history since 1929, The Wigwam welcomes you to come make a little history of your own. The Wigwam is a Four Diamond property with 331 guest rooms spanned across 440 acres. The Wigwam is a renowned Arizona landmark, nestled in the community of Litchfield Park, AZ and with a true representation of an authentic Arizona experience. The Wigwam is the only Resort in Arizona with three, 18-hole championship golf courses. Our signature 26,000 sq. ft. spa, LeMonds- Aveda Salon and Spa, features 15 luxurious treatment rooms, a full service salon and a private coed lap pool. The dining experiences cater to any occasion. At our signature farm-to-table restaurant, Litchfield’s, guests can enjoy a four-diamond meal with all locally sourced produce, Red’s Bar & Grill offers approachable and soul-warming cuisine with a relaxed vibe, and the Wigwam Bar is the resort’s social hub – a community courtyard in Litchfield Park where locals and guests alike meet for everything from early morning lattés to a late evening of live music and cocktails. The Wigwam is currently seeking enthusiastic, driven individuals, with a great attitude and passion for excellence. If you would like to join our culture of caring and make some history at The Wigwam, please apply online. The Wigwam is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
We're looking for an individual with a great "Yes I Can" caring attitude to join our restaurant team as a Server.
Serve food and beverage items to guests in a friendly, enthusiastic, professional, and timely manner, according to department specifications. Collect payments. Assist in the cleanliness and maintenance of the Restaurant area and equipment.
• Interact with guests to take drink and food orders. Describe menu format, individual food items and bar items to guests.
• Communicate with kitchen for food ordering.
• Ensure prompt delivery of food to the guest’s table.
• Have working knowledge of liquor, beer, wine and food that is served at the Resort. Suggest pairings of food to wine or beer.
• Handle all checks and cash according to Resort procedures.
• Be familiar with all Resort amenities and other restaurants.
• Ability to multitask and at times handle a large volume of guests
• Ability to remain calm and collected when business levels rise making sure that all beverages and food items are correctly served and accounted for.
Minimum of two years serving experience preferred.
Current Arizona Food Handler's card required.
Software Powered by iCIMS