We make our guests feel welcome the moment they arrive at the DoubleTree by Hilton Jacksonville Airport with a signature, warm chocolate chip cookie at check-in.
All of our modern guest rooms and suites feature complimentary WiFi, a 42-inch flat-screen HDTV, a plush bed and a spacious desk with ergonomic chair and multimedia hub.
A variety of onsite dining options are available, such as savor American cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner in our Frequency Restaurant. Relax with a drink and a light snack beside the cozy outdoor fire pit.
With 11,000 sq.ft. of stylish and contemporary function space, including a luxurious 3,450 sq.ft. ballroom, we are the ideal venue for meetings, conferences and weddings. Guests are able to take advantage of creative onsite catering options, complimentary WiFi and the latest A/V technology, or print their boarding pass in the 24-hour business center. After a long flight, energizing in the complimentary 24-hour fitness center or swimming in the sparkling waters of the refreshing saltwater pool are just two of the many features we offer at DoubleTree by Hilton Jacksonville Airport.
We provide the special comforts and acts of kindness that make the traveler feel human again.
Set up of Banquet Room and serve food and/or beverages in a friendly, courteous and professional manner according to Columbia Marriott's high standards of quality.
Duties includes but not limited to:
Columbia Marriott offers competitive pay, and excellent benefits. EOE/AA
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
• Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
• Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and serviceware.
• Ability to read, write and speak the English language sufficient to understand menus, record orders/requests, communicate with guest to explain and record orders.
• Ability to comprehend and apply written product labeling instructions to enable the safe application of products and processes within the hotel.
• Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
• Ability to transport up to 50 lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout the shift.
• Ability to operate beverage equipment, eg., coffee maker.
Any combination of education and experience equivalent to high school or any other combination of education training or experience that provided the required knowledge, skills and abilities. High School graduate preferred.
No prior experience required. Prior food service experience preferred.
Software Powered by iCIMS