Location: Hilton Raleigh North Hills
Greet and facilitate the guest experience by scheduling reservations, organizing server sections and maintaining an efficient customer flow. Responsible for communicating feedback from customers and informing staff of menu or operational changes
- Greet guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Seat guests at the appropriate tables as per the organized seating chart and in an order that does not overload a particular server.
- Provide guests with menus and inform them of the specials and features.
- Organize and prepare reservations.
- Complete all side-work projects as assigned by Manager.
- Ensure the dining and serving areas are properly set up and clean.
- Communicate with all guests to ensure quality satisfaction with both food and service.
- Respond appropriately to customer complaints and bring any issues to the attention of a manager.
- Communicate with management, kitchen staff and serving staff to ensure effective customer flow.
- Complete financial transactions accurately and efficiently as required.
- Clean, clear and set tables as required.
- Complete end of shift side duties.
- Promote teamwork and remain flexible in the work environment. Assist Team Members whenever necessary. Promote a positive work environment where everyone’s ideas are valued and considered.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Management team.
- Excellent customer care to guests, including assessing needs, meeting quality standards for service and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional communication and positive representation of the hotel to customers and other external parties including verbal and written communication.
- Establish and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with others. Participate in a team orientated work environment.
- Identify and resolve guest issues and/or seek management assistance if required.
- Observe and obtain information needed to enhance the overall quality of service from all relevant sources.
- Delegate the appropriate tasks and manage staff workloads.