Location: Hilton Raleigh North Hills
We have both Full Time and Part Time positions available.
Provide exceptional experiences for our guests assisting with luggage, requests and transportation needs.
- Be present in the lobby at all times. Greet and escort guests to areas of the hotel
- Deliver items to guests rooms as needed
- Respond to quest inquires and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Driver responsibilities to include transporting guests to/from the airport, North Hills, and local businesses as directed by the hotel
- Maintain luggage carts in clean and operational condition
- Organize and store luggage as needed for guests according to guidelines
- Keep lobby doors and windows clean, maintain front entrance of the hotel
- Provide excellent customer service per Hilton standards and assist in situations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Anticipate guest needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests.
- Clean hotel vehicles. Advise management when maintenance is needed.
- Report all tips in compliance with company policy and IRS regulations.
- Maintain complete knowledge and informed at all times promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets:
- Hotel features/services, hours of operation.
- Room rates, special packages and promotions.
- Daily house count and expected arrivals/departures.
- Scheduled daily group activities/events in house.
- Hours of operation of all outlets.
- Be knowledgeable of the local area
- Report moving violations, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress