Located in Charlotte's Uptown Business District, the completely renovated Sheraton Charlotte and Le Méridien Charlotte Towers, each with its own entrance and lobby, share a 24-hour fitness center, spa, indoor and outdoor pools, pool bar, underground parking, 55,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and have a total of six restaurants and 605 guestrooms and suites. Additionally, Le Méridien Charlotte features a spectacular rooftop bar that showcases beautiful views of the downtown Charlotte skyline. Find out today what a career at the Sheraton Charlotte and Le Méridien Charlotte Towers with Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you!
Job Description: Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
1. Answers all incoming calls within three rings with proper phone etiquette. Utilize guest’s name that appears on phone display.
2. Takes room service order including room number, number of persons dining. Completes order and gives a 30 minute time delivery quote. Insures order is correct by asking to repeat the order back to the guest.
3. Rings in guest order and prepares check.
4. Sets table according to table set up standards.
5. Delivers order to guest’s room within 30 minutes.
6. Sets up order in the guest’s room.
7. Closes all checks according to method of payment.
8. Retrieves all room service trays and tables from guest hallways and busses used items in the dish room.
9. Stocks all supplies and food and beverage items in the room service station.
10. Orders all necessary items that are below pars.
11. Presets trays and tables in room service station for future orders.
12. Maintains a clean, sanitary and organized work station.
13. Maintains a cheerful, positive attitude and appropriate conduct with both guests and teammates at all times.
Software Powered by iCIMS