The all-new Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites—Waterpark is a fun and fabulous addition to the Orlando area and an equally exciting place to work. Our staff is focused on providing fun and entertainent for families in a colorful, playful environment where top-quality service is a driving motivation. People of all ages enjoy our wide variety of services and amenities, including choice of 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom or 3-bedroom suites, a Waterpark with pool and slides, poolside entertainment, family activities, live entertainment, cozy cabanas and a poolside bar. We offer a shuttle to Disney World and Universal Orlando, and easy access to the Greater Orlando area—a wonderful area to live, work and play! Accept the challenge of helping us provide memorable, service-oriented experiences for our guests: Find the right job opportunity at the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando—Waterpark and apply today!
We're seeking a sharp, capablePBX Operator.
The PBX Operator operates switchboard to relay incoming, outgoing, and interoffice calls by performing the following duties. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
1. Uses private branch exchange (PBX) switchboard to connect interoffice and house calls.
2. Answers, screens, and routes outside and in-house calls.
3. Supplies information to callers and records messages.
4. Keeps record of requests placed by guests and ensures requests are completed.
5. Completes work orders for the engineering department.
6. Performs clerical duties such as filing, stuffing envelopes, etc.
7. Operates radio system to relay in-house messages and information.
8. Updates telephone directory in telephone computer system.
9. Opens and closes DID lines in meeting rooms and runs necessary reporting for posting calls.
10. Inputs wake up calls.
11. Places welcome calls to guests.
12. Understands and can react to emergency situations and procedures.
13. Utilizes PBX and front office computer system.
Software Powered by iCIMS