The all-new Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites—Waterpark is a fun and fabulous addition to the Orlando area and an equally exciting place to work. Our staff is focused on providing fun and entertainent for families in a colorful, playful environment where top-quality service is a driving motivation. People of all ages enjoy our wide variety of services and amenities, including choice of 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom or 3-bedroom suites, a Waterpark with pool and slides, poolside entertainment, family activities, live entertainment, cozy cabanas and a poolside bar. We offer a shuttle to Disney World and Universal Orlando, and easy access to the Greater Orlando area—a wonderful area to live, work and play! Accept the challenge of helping us provide memorable, service-oriented experiences for our guests: Find the right job opportunity at the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando—Waterpark and apply today!
We're seeking a sharp, capable PBX Supervisor.
The PBX Supervisor operates switchboard to relay incoming, outgoing, and interoffice calls by performing the following duties. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
1. Uses private branch exchange (PBX) switchboard to connect interoffice and house calls.
2. Answers, screens, and routes outside and in-house calls.
3. Supplies information to callers and records messages.
4. Keeps record of requests placed by guests and ensures requests are completed.
5. Completes work orders for the engineering department.
6. Performs clerical duties such as filing, stuffing envelopes, etc.
7. Operates radio system to relay in-house messages and information.
8. Updates telephone directory in telephone computer system.
9. Opens and closes DID lines in meeting rooms and runs necessary reporting for posting calls.
10. Inputs wake up calls.
11. Places welcome calls to guests.
12. Understands and can react to emergency situations and procedures.
13. Utilizes PBX and front office computer system.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using another combination of skills and abilities. Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information and resolve conflicts. Basic mathematical skills required. Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system. Ability to stand, walk and continuously perform behind the front desk..Ability to communicate verbally and in writing and prepare complex reports of room availability and revenues generated.
QUALIFICATION STANDARDS Education: Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities. High school diploma required. Some College preferred. Experience: Prior experience required. Two years combined prior front desk and supervisory experience preferred. Grooming: All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well groomed appearance.
Other: Applicants with additional language skills preferred.Note: The hotel functions seven (7) days a week and twenty-four (24) hours per day. All employees, both management and hourly, must realize this fact and be aware that at times it may be necessary to move an employee from their accustomed shift as business demands.
Software Powered by iCIMS