From arrival to departure the Guest Service Agent manages the guest experience at the hotel. Provide exceptional guest service n all interactions and be fully empowered to resolve guest issues immediately.
- Welcome guests instantly as they enter the hotel or approach the front desk area.
- Provide prompt, warm, welcoming and courteous service.
- Check guests in and out using OnQ system. Ensure guest information is accurate, Honors account number is inputted in the folio and all special needs or requests are noted. Ensure method of payment is indicated and verified.
- Resolves guest challenges throughout their stay. Follow the HEART Module to ensure guest satisfaction with resolution.
- Promptly answer telephone with pleasant voice and assist guest’s needs.
- Promote hotel services, amenities and upsells products.
- Maintain effective communication with all departments. Advise management of all guest complaints or issues and the steps taken to resolve the issue.
- Maintain cash bank and follow all accounting procedures and guidelines. Assist guests with safety deposit box access in accordance with hotel standard procedures.
- Adhere to all safety and emergency procedures.