Welcome to the DoubleTree by Hilton Tampa Airport - Westshore hotel. Just five minutes from Tampa International Airport, this hotel is close to the Bay area's finest entertainment, shopping and dining. Complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle service, complimentary parking, complimentary in-room WiFi and a well-equipped 24-hour complimentary fitness center make us one of the best Tampa Airport hotels.
We're seeking a sharp, capablePBX Operator.
The PBX Operator operates switchboard to relay incoming, outgoing, and interoffice calls by performing the following duties. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
1. Uses private branch exchange (PBX) switchboard to connect interoffice and house calls.
2. Answers, screens, and routes outside and in-house calls.
3. Supplies information to callers and records messages.
4. Keeps record of requests placed by guests and ensures requests are completed.
5. Completes work orders for the engineering department.
6. Performs clerical duties such as filing, stuffing envelopes, etc.
7. Operates radio system to relay in-house messages and information.
8. Updates telephone directory in telephone computer system.
9. Opens and closes DID lines in meeting rooms and runs necessary reporting for posting calls.
10. Inputs wake up calls.
11. Places welcome calls to guests.
12. Understands and can react to emergency situations and procedures.
13. Utilizes PBX and front office computer system.
Prior hotel switchboard experience preferred, but will consider candidate with comparable high volume phone experience. Must be able to work a flexible am/pm schedule schedule, including weekends and holidays and occassional overnight shifts.
Software Powered by iCIMS