The Guest House at Graceland is the newest and one of the largest hotels in Memphis, TN. Inspired by Elvis’ iconic home, every aspect of The Guest House at Graceland reflects Elvis’ personal style and the unique character of Graceland, from the southern colonial exterior to themed specialty suites, many with designs supervised by Priscilla Presley. The Guest House at Graceland features 450 spacious rooms and a range of elegant and contemporary facilities, including two full-service restaurants, over 20,000 square feet of meeting and special events space, a large outdoor pool and a 464-seat theater for live performances and movies. Find out today what a career at the Guest House at Graceland and with Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you!
The Housekeeping Coordinator’s primary responsibility is the daily coordination of the Housekeeping operations. The Housekeeping Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the department achieves the highest level of service delivery through effective communication and follow up. Critical aspects of the role are communicating room status, receiving & dispatching requests / tasks to all key contacts; ensuring a smooth and efficient operation of the department. The Housekeeping Coordinator works closely with the Engineering, Front Office and Private Dining departments.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
• Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Must possess basic computational ability.
• Working knowledge of applicable sanitation standards.
• Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems.
• Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
• Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
• Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
• Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach different floors of the hotel on a timely basis.
• Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
• Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
• Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception.
• Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
Software Powered by iCIMS