The Executive Meetings Manager is responsible for selling and servicing group room catering business from all
markets regions. Meet and exceed expected revenue goals set for on a monthly, quarterly basis while maintaining strong clients relationships.
- Duties also include selling group rooms and working with catering to sell food and beverages services to customer groups,
- Managing accounts, conducting site inspections, soliciting and generating new and repeat business. Responsibilities also include event detailing, preparing group briefs, and working with operations staff to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Will also participate in sales and other staff meetings. Also works as a team member with sales and catering staff in close contact with assigned Administrative Assistant and other support staff.
- Participation in daily sales meeting, pre-convention meetings, training and other sales related meetings as required.
- Work with other departments within hotel to provide quality service to customers.
- Attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings
- Develop/maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
- Professionally represent y the hotel in community and industry organizations and events.
- Participate as team player with all departments.
- Assist with reports and/or competition data collection.
- Follow the principles of CARE and the Four Description of Associate Success.