The all-new Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites—Waterpark is a fun and fabulous addition to the Orlando area and an equally exciting place to work. Our staff is focused on providing fun and entertainent for families in a colorful, playful environment where top-quality service is a driving motivation. People of all ages enjoy our wide variety of services and amenities, including choice of 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom or 3-bedroom suites, a Waterpark with pool and slides, poolside entertainment, family activities, live entertainment, cozy cabanas and a poolside bar. We offer a shuttle to Disney World and Universal Orlando, and easy access to the Greater Orlando area—a wonderful area to live, work and play! Accept the challenge of helping us provide memorable, service-oriented experiences for our guests: Find the right job opportunity at the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando—Waterpark and apply today!
We're seeking an outgoing individual to greet guests and assist with their orders at our outlets
Purpose and Performance Goals: The purpose of this job is to perform the duties of Cashier/Cash Handler in accordance with company standards for satisfactory performance.
1. Maintain a professional presence at the cashiers station at all times
2. Process financial /guest transactions in an accurate, efficiently, and timely manner
3. Professionally process orders and in some cases prepare orders accurately, efficiently, and timely manner
4. Know the script, menus and hours of operation.
5. Complete pre, running, and post shift side-work requirement.
6. Ability to multi – task with the needs of the business
7. Know all pricing, promotions, and discounts that apply to pricing
8. Knowledge of all amenities to properly transact and deliver to its completion
9. Responsibilities for maintaining proper levels of product stock throughout
10. Responsible for maintaining all soiled dishes are returned to proper area of stewarding and supplies are placed in their proper area
11. Responsible for complete satisfaction for all rooms serviced
12. Genuinely thank guest and completes all transactions
13. Adheres to appearance, hygiene and uniform standards
14. Responsible for opening, closing and running duties of cash handling policies and cash out process
15. Adhere to all internal controls, policies, and procedures
You'll provide a welcoming smile, and assisting guest with their orders and handling their checks in an efficient manner will be your priority.
Mature, professional, friendly and previous customer service and cash handling experience a must.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs., be able to work long hours/split shifts and be able to handle stressful conditions. Must be able to reach, grasp and feel. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hours: Due to the seasonal nature of the hospitality industry, and the fact that the hotel provides guest services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, any employee may be required to work rotating shifts, night shifts, and/or overtime. Also, depending on the season, hours may be reduced at any time. Flexible schedule required.
Software Powered by iCIMS