Centrally located between Boston and Worcester, our 229 room all-suite hotel with over 3,500 square feet of meeting space and 2 outlets is less than 45 minutes from Logan Airport (BOS) and just off I-495. The hotel’s convenient location is north of the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90) that links to Maine, Rhode Island and New Hampshire. Find out today what a career at the Embassy Suites Boston Marlborough with Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you!
We're looking for a dedicated, hard-working evening Houseperson who will be responsible responding to guest calls, re-stocking Housekeeping carts and doing some laundry in our beautiful, newly renovated, 229 room Embassy Suites Hotel in Marlborough
We are offering a signing bonus ! $50.00 after the first 30 days, an additional $50.00 after completion of 60 days and an additional $150.00 after completion of 120 days
Must have excellent customer service skills. Essential Functions include (but are not limited to):
* Sweep and wash floors, vacuum carpet, wash walls, dust furniture and fixtures and clean ashtrays.
* Remove trash from work areas to the loading dock/dumpster and remove trash and linen from cleaning carts.
* Clean elevator car(s) and tracks.
* Deliver miscellaneous goods and supplies to guest rooms and deliver linen and supplies to guest floors.
* Help to restock room attendant carts and assist room attendants with any additional supply needs on the floors.
* Move furniture, supplies, and equipment.
* Assist in ensuring safety and security within the hotel and reporting any security/maintenance issues appropriately.
* Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills and executing special guest requests.
* Assist other housekeeping employees in maintaining clean and organized work and public areas.
* Follow all safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
* Perform any other job duties as assigned.
* Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace (English).
* Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
* Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Possess working knowledge of applicable sanitation standards.
* Must be able to respond to guest and other employee requests quickly and efficiently.
* Must be able to work at a faster-than-average pace.
* Professional demeanor - service oriented.
* Demonstrate ability to multi-task, manage time and work well under pressure.
* High school or equivalent education preferred.
* No prior experience required. Previous housekeeping experience within a similar size hotel highly desired.
Hospitality is a 24/7 industry therefore, candidates should anticipate working weekends and holidays as needed.
Software Powered by iCIMS