Come be a part of one of Pyramid Hotel Group's newest hotels, the DoubleTree by Hilton Fort Smith City Center! Our newly added hotel boasts 255 guest rooms, 17,000 SF of meeting space, and two food and beverate outlets - 1817 Grille and the Tap Room Bar! Come for the career, stay for the culture!
Find out today what a career with Pyramid Hotel Group at the DoubleTree by Hilton Fort Smith City Center can mean for you!
VAN DRIVER/BELLMAN - AM SHIFT - FULL TIME
Responsible for luggage assistance and shuttle service for all guests while providing guests with personalized service in order to achieve our goal for the best arrival and departure experience in Columbus. Must be able to work flexible hours.
Major Functions: Assists with luggage during check in and check out, as well as drives the company van in transporting guests as designated.
- Assists incoming and outgoing guests with baggage, boxes, equipment, etc. (able to move items weighing up to 50 pounds)
- Explains services and facilities of hotel, hours of operation, location and location of banquet functions. Orients guests to guestroom layout, heating and air conditioning controls, the nearest ice machine, and other relevant amenities.
- Answers questions about local areas of interest, and assists incoming and outgoing guests with all transportation needs to corporations, local area attractions, airport, etc.
- Delivers guest laundry/dry cleaning, as well as requested supplies and amenities.
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of parking lots, public restrooms, ash urns, and public areas as needed. Keeps bell closet and back of Front Desk area clean and organized.
- Assists with AYS as needed, answering the phones using proper etiquette.
- Notifies supervisor of any potential guest challenges or concerns.
- Delivers packages received at the hotel to the appropriate departments and logs all incoming and outgoing packages per WHG standards.
- Has a thorough knowledge of emergency and life safety procedures, and follows all key control procedures.
As a Marriott employee you are eligible for competitive perks and benefits, including a Marriott travel discount! You also have competitive pay and flexible scheduling based on your needs! Come join the best team in hospitality!
We offer the following amazing benefits for all associates: Bonus programs for every position, team member travel discounts with Marriott hotels and WHG family of hotels, 401K available after 3 months with an employer match of 50% up to 4%, educational reimbursement up to $500 a year, free associate parking, free associate assistance program, free employer provided uniforms, and an employee meal program!
Full time associates are also eligible for the following benefits: One of the most comprehensive and affordable employee benefits/insurance programs in the hospitality industry- offering medical, dental and vision insurance, earn paid time off on your first paycheck and start utilizing it after only 90 days of employment, 7 Paid Holidays a year, 3 Paid Sick Days after 1 year, No limit to the amount of paid time off hours you can rollover each year, a December PTO cashout option, & employer paid life insurance, employer paid AD&D insurance!
Previous experience is preferred!
All final candidates must successfully complete a drug screen and background check.
Software Powered by iCIMS