Unwind at the Hilton Boston Woburn, a hotel in Woburn, MA just minutes from Boston in Cummings Park Business Center and 20 minutes from Logan International Airport.
Relax in a guest room or upgrade to a suite with a separate living area and conference table. Reserve an Executive Room for exclusive access to the Executive Lounge with complimentary breakfast from Monday through Friday and complimentary evening snacks from Monday through Thursday. Our hotel offers complimentary transportation within a five-mile radius. Visit Boston attractions, ride the nearby Commuter Rail and discover the excitement of downtown Boston, or dine out at local Woburn restaurants.
Positioned close to a wide range of businesses, our hotel in Woburn offers over 10,000 sq. ft. of meeting space in 13 versatile function rooms. Host your special event, wedding or corporate meeting for up to 700 Guests and relax while the dedicated events staff takes care of the details. Stay in touch with high-speed internet access throughout the hotel and make use of the fully equipped, 24-hour business center.
Work out in our modern fitness center with the latest cardiovascular equipment and weights, or rejuvenate with a swim in the heated indoor pool. Unwind at the Rivet bar with a game of pool, a beverage, and some lighter dining options from our signature tapas menu.
Must have flexible availability. Schedule includes weekends.
1. Responsible for the operation and cleanliness of the dish washing machine.
2. Responsible for washing of all china, glassware, silverware, pots, pans, and other items used in the restaurant, kitchen and banquet department.
3. Responsible for breakdown of all boxes, emptying trash containers into the dumpster and cleaning all containers.
4. Cleans walls in kitchen as appropriate, especially in dish room areas. Cleans floor mats, sweeps and mops entire kitchen floor daily. Assists in cleaning of ovens and refrigerators.
5. Ensures that the dish machine is reading at the appropriate temperature so that all items will be properly sanitized.
6. Ensures that the floor is kept dry and free of debris at all times.
7. Assists with unloading shipments, dating items, and putting items away.
8. Able to move items weighing up to 50 pounds and is able to stock items on shelves above eye level and able to stand for 8 consecutive hours.
9. Wears proper uniform and name tag at all times in accordance with the standards of personal appearance guidelines in the PHG handbook.
12. Performs all other duties deemed necessary by management.
Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in a clean and orderly manner. Sweep and mop floors; wash dishes, worktable, walls, vent hoods. Empty trash and other duties as required.
*All final candidates must successfully complete a drug screen and background check.
Software Powered by iCIMS