Providing customers of Cayman Coffee Exchange with prompt service, individualized attention towards each customer, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment with friendly.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Selling coffee, explaining differences in coffee preparation.
- Prepares coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, expresso, expresso lungo, caffe latte, and cappuccino.
- Generates revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products.
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the manager.
- Delivers great customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer.
- Follows operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace. Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays.