Demonstrate Superior Team Work Skills- this position interfaces with many different members of the team.
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· One year of restaurant experience is recommended but not required
· Must be able to communicate clearly with guests, customers, supervisor and fellow employees
· Must be able to work a flexible shift schedule to include weekdays, weekends, AM, PM, split shifts, and holidays. This is a night time intensive position working primarily dinner shift hours.
· Must be able to handle guest requests and/or complaints
(These are physical and mental requirements of the position as it is typically performed. Inability to meet one or more of these physical or mental requirements will not automatically disqualify a candidate or employee from the position. Upon request for a reasonable accommodation, Hotel may be able to adjust or excuse one or more of these requirements, depending on the requirement, the essential functions to which it relates, and the proposed accommodation.)
Seeing Ability to move distances Lifting up to 50 lbs.
Color Perception Hearing/Listening Carrying up to 50 lbs.
Clear Spee Touching Dexterity Pushing/Pulling up to 50 lbs
Bending/Stretching Standing for long periods
Other SAFETY REQUIREMENTS:
OSHA laws require the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing work duties that have the potential of risk to your health or safety.
Reading - Simple Clerical Analysis/Comprehension
Reading - Complex Basic Math Skills Leadership/Staff Motivation
Writing - Simple Complex Math Skills Negotiation Skills
Writing - Complex Judgment/Decision Making
Software Powered by iCIMS