The newly-renovated Renaissance Denver Hotel – Stapleton features a stunning public area and lobby bar, state-of-the-art business center, and 400 dazzling guest suites — it is theplace to work for hospitality professionals in the Denver area! Featuring 30,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, we are a destination of choice for business travelers, families, weddings and other special events. Our excellent staff is dedicated to providing that unforgettably wonderfulguest experience. You owe it to yourself to find out what a career with the Denver Renaissance Stapleton Hotel and Pyramid Hotel Group (PHG) can mean for you and your hospitality career!
The Renaissance Denver Hotel provides competitive wages and a fun working environment for all employees. We are also very proud to offer the following benefits:
- Complimentary Employee Cafeteria
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) After 90 Days of Employment
- Discounted Bus Pass
- Marriott and PHG Hotel Room Discount Program
- Complimentary Employee Parking
- And more…
1 YEAR HOTEL HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, pool, etc. after being cleaned by Housekeeper to ensure quality standards.
- Run sold room reports, verify room status, determine discrepant rooms, prioritize room cleaning, and update status of departing guest rooms.
- Assist Housekeeping management in managing daily activities.
- Act as a liaison to coordinate the efforts of Housekeeping, Engineering, Front Office, and Laundry.
- Document and resolve issues with discrepant rooms with the Front Desk.
- Prepare, distribute, and communicate changes in assignment sheets/work boards.
- Communicate issues to next shift.
- Complete required paperwork.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Managers.
The hotel functions seven (7) days a week and twenty-four (24) hours per day. All employees, both management and hourly, must realize this fact and be aware that at times it may be necessary to move employees from their accustomed shift as business demands.