VAN DRIVER/BELLMAN - 3RD SHIFT
Provide exceptional experiences for our guests assisting with luggage, requests, transportation needs and front office/laundry assistance.
- Be present in the lobby at all times. Greet and escort guests to areas of the hotel
- Deliver items to guests rooms as needed
- Assist Guest Service Agents and Laundry Attendants
- Maintain cleanliness of front entrance and lobby
- Provide excellent customer service per Hilton standards and assist in situations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Respond to quest inquires and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Driver responsibilities to include transporting guests to/from the airport, North Hills, and local businesses as directed by the hotel
- Maintain luggage carts in clean and operational condition
- Organize and store luggage as needed for guests according to guidelines
- Anticipate guest needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests.
- Report all tips in compliance with company policy and IRS regulations.
- Maintain complete knowledge and informed at all times promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets:
- Hotel features/services, hours of operation.
- Room rates, special packages and promotions.
- Daily house count and expected arrivals/departures.
- Scheduled daily group activities/events in house.
- Hours of operation of all outlets.
- Be knowledgeable of the local area
- Report moving violations, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress
- Hospitality industry experience preferred
- Must possess a valid state driver license, successfully pass a Department of Motor Vehicle report and adhere to all company guidelines regarding safe driving
- This position requires continuous movement, full mobility, lifting up to 75 pounds and pushing or pulling a luggage cart weighing over 100 pounds
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Positive, energetic attitude at all times
- Good judgment and decision making skills.
- Ability to resolve guest complaints through problem resolution techniques.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations.
We offer the following amazing benefits for all associates: Bonus programs for every position, team member travel discounts, 401K available, educational reimbursement!