The Houston Marriott Westchase is the largest full-service Marriott hotel in Houston. We offer over 600 renovated guest rooms and more than 40,000 square feet of event space, including the 10,000-square foot Grand Ballroom, two boardrooms and 18 additional meeting rooms. Come join our elite staff of committed hospitality industry professionals and help us deliver best-in-class guest experiences. We are conveniently located off of Beltway 8 and Westheimer. Our friendly and positive atmosphere makes us an ideal place for guests — as well as employees!
We're looking for a dedicated, hard-working Houseperson who will be responsible for assisting room attendants and responding to guest calls.
Must have excellent customer service skills.
Responsible for cleanliness of all corridors in assigned section; cleanliness and organization of floor linen rooms; cleanliness of vending areas; upkeep, cleanliness and security of all equipment assigned to your area; cleanliness of elevator areas; completion of general cleans.
• General clean rooms as assigned and according to standards.
• Deliver linen to housekeepers throughout the day as needed.
• Stock linen rooms to par levels.
• Keep housekeepers’ trash and linen emptied at all times.
• Complete all special assignments.
• Remove cots and make ready for next use.
• Empty vacuum cleaners as needed.
• Clean landing areas.
• Clean vending areas daily; mop all floors.
• Vacuum hallways and corridors.
• Spot clean windows.
• Clean elevator tracks on outside of elevators; polish brass plates.
• Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
• Heavy lifting sometimes required.
• Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
• Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching
• Exposure to cleaning chemicals
• Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
Software Powered by iCIMS