The Renaissance Denver Hotel provides competitive wages and a fun working environment for all employees. We are also very proud to offer the following benefits:
- Complimentary Employee Cafeteria
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) After 90 Days of Employment
- Discounted Bus Pass
- Marriott and PHG Hotel Room Discount Program
- Complimentary Employee Parking
- And more…
The ideal candidate to join our dynamic team would be able to perform the following duties:
- Complete final breakdown of function, by cleaning the room, and cleaning and returning equipment to its proper location.
- Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, locking doors, breaking down goods, etc.
- Set up, stock, and maintain work areas.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned station and service areas.
- Transport dirty linen to correct area to be cleaned, separate napkins from tablecloths, and restock linen shelves with clean linens.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures. Assist other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
The hotel functions seven (7) days a week and twenty-four (24) hours per day. All employees, both management and hourly, must realize this fact and be aware that at times it may be necessary to move employees from their accustomed shift as business demands.
Job Type: Full-time