ROOM SERVICE ATTENDANT - AM or PM SHIFT - FULL TIME
Columbus Airport Marriott is seeking a Room Service Attendant for both AM and PM shifts. Full Time Hours are available, and preferred. Apply today!
Major Functions: Provides prompt and courteous service of food and beverages to guest rooms while maximizing sales.
1. Delivers and serves food and beverages to hotel guests in their room, sets up and serves the order to specifications in the room service manual.
2. Maintains tray control form for tray pick-up within established time frame.
3. Completes side work to include polishing/rolling silverware, stocking condiments and glasses, sweeping and cleaning as directed by supervisor. Practices "clean as you go" method, and sanitation standards.
4. Answers room service phone and records order using register and utilizes suggestive selling techniques to increase sales. Maintains cash back, guest checks, and processes guest payment according to established procedures. Balances all checks and completes closing paperwork at the end of the shift.
5. Ensures alcohol awareness procedures are in place (TIPS) and notifies supervisor of any guest incidents.
6. Reports all tips received on a daily basis and records them on a tip declaration sheet.
7. Busses tables in the dining room, pours beverages, takes table orders, or seats guests as needed.
8. Able to carry trays and move items weighing up to 30 pounds.
9. Has thorough knowledge of emergency and life safety procedures, and follows all key control procedures.
10. Wears proper uniform and nametag at all times in accordance with the standards of personal appearance guidelines in the handbook.
We offer the following amazing benefits for all associates: Bonus programs for every position, team member travel discounts with Marriott hotels and WHG family of hotels, 401K available after 3 months with an employer match of 50% up to 4%, educational reimbursement up to $500 a year, free associate parking, free associate assistance program, free employer provided uniforms, and an employee meal program!
Full time associates are also eligible for the following benefits: One of the most comprehensive and affordable employee benefits/insurance programs in the hospitality industry- offering medical, dental and vision insurance, earn paid time off on your first paycheck and start utilizing it after only 90 days of employment, 7 Paid Holidays a year, 3 Paid Sick Days after 1 year, No limit to the amount of paid time off hours you can rollover each year, a December PTO cashout option, & employer paid life insurance, employer paid AD&D insurance!
This is a Union Position
All final candidates must successfully complete a drug screen and background check.
Software Powered by iCIMS