The Houston Marriott Westchase is the largest full-service Marriott hotel in Houston. We offer over 600 renovated guest rooms and more than 40,000 square feet of event space, including the 10,000-square foot Grand Ballroom, two boardrooms and 18 additional meeting rooms. Come join our elite staff of committed hospitality industry professionals and help us deliver best-in-class guest experiences. We are conveniently located off of Beltway 8 and Westheimer. Our friendly and positive atmosphere makes us an ideal place for guests — as well as employees!
You will be a part of the culinary team which masterfully crafts distinctive dishes and cultivates an authentic food experience for our guests. Your food knowledge will be put to the test as you prepare, cook, and garnish meals which are distinct by design, yet true to its place.
• Enjoy working in a fast pace environment while utilizing safe food preparation practices
• Communicate effectively with all sorts of interesting people
• Cultivate an authentic food experience for our guests by bringing your creativity to the creation of distinctive dishes
• Bring the recipes you read to life by accurately reading & following the instructions
• Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
• Experience. Bring two years of culinary training or related kitchen experience
• Knowledge. Quality knowledge of food safety, sanitation, food products, and food service equipment. Licenses or certificates: Food Handlers Certification
• People Person. The best part about food is enjoying it with others.
• A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to cook, and knows a thing or two about kitchen safety and cleanliness.
Software Powered by iCIMS