JOB OVERVIEW: Serve food and beverage items to customers in a friendly, enthusiastic, professional and timely manner
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Take orders and serve all food and beverage requests using suggestive selling techniques.
• Clear tables during service.
• Control guest checks and secure proper payment.
• Ensure station and table set-ups are complete.
• Perform various side duties as assigned by the Outlet Supervisor.
• Maintain proper condition and cleanliness of dining areas and servicing equipment.
• Additional duties as necessary and assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
This job requires ability to perform the following:
• High school diploma or equivalent education required.
• Previous experience in a fine-dining environment preferred.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
• Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process
• Requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Must possess basic computational ability
• Must possess basic computer skills
• Ability to describe all menu items, prices and methods of preparation.
• Ability to use suggestive selling techniques to encourage guests to choose items that are house specialties.
• Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service ware.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves, other employees or guests.
A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
Software Powered by iCIMS