The Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel provides competitive wages and a fun working environment for all employees. We are also very proud to offer the following benefits:
- 50% discount on RTD Eco bus/light rail pass
- Free Team Member meals
- Free covered parking
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) and company match offered after 90 days
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Holiday pay
- Discounted hotel rooms (Marriott brands and Pyramid Hotel Group Hotels)
- 20% discount on dining experiences at Marriott hotels
- Educational reimbursement
- Cigna health insurance health club and weigh loss benefit
- Bonus program
Assist the Front Office Manager with the daily functions of the Front Office departments, to include; Front Desk, PBX, Night Audit and Bell Team to meet the needs of the guests and the hotel’s overall business objectives. Ensure guest satisfaction is the top priority of the front office team.
- Provide assistance to the front desk team to include; training, coaching and feedback.
- Oversee and participate in guest check in/out process. Be visible in the lobby and at the desk throughout the shift.
- Promptly respond to and resolve guests’ requests, concerns, and issues, while practicing appropriate service recovery techniques to ensure guest satisfaction and sustain hotel profitability. Follow up with each guest to ensure satisfaction.
- Move throughout the Front Office areas to monitor service quality.
- Review daily all VIP arrivals, special requests, in-room amenity deliveries, package requests or deliveries expected. Ensure rooms are assigned appropriately for arriving guests and room inspections are completed for pre-arrivals as requested and/or appropriate.
- Conduct pre-shift meetings with team.
- Ensure team is informed with the contents of the Resume Binder daily and acts on all information that pertains to the guests or client needs.
- Participate in the recruitment process; needs assessment, interview, hiring
- Participate in monthly department meetings
- Ensure all Front Office team members follow appropriate policies, procedures and utilize tools within the department to provide consistent service
- Report any policy violations or performance issues of front office team members to Front Office Manager and Rooms Manager in a timely manner so that corrective action can be taken.
- Meet daily with the Front Office Manager to discuss staffing, GSS, areas of opportunity, etc.
- Promote teamwork and remain flexible in the work environment. Assist fellow team members whenever necessary. Promote a positive work environment where everyone’s ideas are valued and considered.
- Keep informed of all sales programs and promotions. Inform staff of all such programs.
- Maintain awareness of all relevant Renaissance brand standards and take necessary steps to ensure that we meet or exceed these standards and customer expectations.
- Perform other duties as assigned