Deeply entwined with Arizona history since 1929, The Wigwam welcomes you to come make a little history of your own. The Wigwam is a Four Diamond property with 331 guest rooms spanned across 440 acres. The Wigwam is a renowned Arizona landmark, nestled in the community of Litchfield Park, AZ and with a true representation of an authentic Arizona experience. The Wigwam is the only Resort in Arizona with three, 18-hole championship golf courses. Our signature 26,000 sq. ft. spa, LeMonds- Aveda Salon and Spa, features 15 luxurious treatment rooms, a full service salon and a private coed lap pool. The dining experiences cater to any occasion. At our signature farm-to-table restaurant, Litchfield’s, guests can enjoy a four-diamond meal with all locally sourced produce, Red’s Bar & Grill offers approachable and soul-warming cuisine with a relaxed vibe, and the Wigwam Bar is the resort’s social hub – a community courtyard in Litchfield Park where locals and guests alike meet for everything from early morning lattés to a late evening of live music and cocktails. The Wigwam is currently seeking enthusiastic, driven individuals, with a great attitude and passion for excellence. If you would like to join our culture of caring and make some history at The Wigwam, please apply online. The Wigwam is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
The purpose of this job is to perform the duties of Security Officer in accordance with company standards for satisfactory performance.
Essential Job Description: Patrols hotel premises to maintain order, enforce regulations, and ensure observance of applicable laws by performing the following duties. Essential duties and responsibilities are as follows (other duties may be assigned):
1. Patrols lobbies, corridors, guest rooms, and other hotel areas, confers with management, interviews guests and employees.
2. Interrogates persons to detect infringements and investigate disturbances, complaints, thefts, vandalisms, accidents, illness, violations of policies, and any other loss related event.
3. Patrols hotel areas to detect/report and/or control fires, unsafe conditions, and missing or inoperative safety equipment.
4. Warns or ejects troublemakers, and cautions careless persons.
5. Responds to, controls, provides and obtains assistance for victims of accidents and/or illness. Also reports on such in documentation.
6. Notifies staff of presence of persons with questionable reputations.
7. Assists management and law enforcement officers in emergency situations.
8. Controls all situations in a calm, professional, and hospitable manner.
9. Completes daily logs and incident reports.
10. Follows lost and found procedures.
11. Conducts daily key inventories and reports and variances.
12. Follows cab voucher procedures.
13. Enforces package pass procedures.
14. Responds to alarm notifications.
15. Assists with emergency/evacuation training and processes.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or GED. One year security experience, and/or three years military preferred.
Language Skills: Must be able to communicate clearly with guests, customers, supervisor and fellow employees.
Reasoning Ability: Must be able to use appropriate judgement in determining situations requiring immediate/emergency response and action.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid CPR certification. First Aid certification.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently is required to use hands, and fingers to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Hours: Due to the seasonal nature of the hospitality industry, and the fact that the hotel provides guest services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, any employee may be required to work rotating shifts, night shifts, and/or overtime. Also, depending on the season, hours may be reduced at any time.
Software Powered by iCIMS