JOB OVERVIEW: To monitor, maintain and oversee the handling of all Airline Crew allowance distribution. Support accounts receivable and accounts payable initiatives in the Accounting Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare and distribute Airline Crew allowance to Crew members daily.
• Balance Cash in hand daily with sign-in sheets.
• Prepare Airline Crew Allowance for next day arrival.
• Prepare weekly Airline Crew Allowance reimbursement report.
• Prepare Airline Crew Room billing monthly.
• Coordinate with Front Office Manager & the staff for Crew Room Billing and Crew allowance payouts for Accuracy.
• Follow the principles of over/short, disputes and billing discrepancies with Cathay Pacific Accounting Department.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• High School or equivalent education is required.
• One to two years cash handling or Accounting experience required.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
• Ability to prepare and analyze data, figures and transcriptions prepared on and generated by a computer.
• Must have basic computational ability
• Must possess basic computer skills.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds on a regular and continuing basis.
• Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach other departments of the hotel on a timely basis.
• Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
• Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
• Must be available on the weekends.
Software Powered by iCIMS