The Houston Marriott Westchase is the largest full-service Marriott hotel in Houston. We offer over 600 renovated guest rooms and more than 40,000 square feet of event space, including the 10,000-square foot Grand Ballroom, two boardrooms and 18 additional meeting rooms. Come join our elite staff of committed hospitality industry professionals and help us deliver best-in-class guest experiences. We are conveniently located off of Beltway 8 and Westheimer. Our friendly and positive atmosphere makes us an ideal place for guests — as well as employees!
We're looking for an enthusiastic Restaurant Server who will welcome and serve customers, take and deliver orders with a friendly "can-do" attitude.
The Restaurant Server maintains a clean work area and makes sure all supplies are stocked
and carries out all duties in accordance with the high quality standards of Pyramid Hotel Group. Schedule to include weekend and/or holidays.
*Enthusiastically welcome our guests into the restaurant
* Share your knowledge and recommendations of the food & beverage menus to our guests
* Utilize the freedom to go beyond and take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
* Create memorable experiences with your welcoming personality by genuinely relating to guests and associates
* Communicate with culinary team regarding meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests
*Multi-task with an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency
*TABC and ServeSafe certification required
• Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
• Experience. Must meet the legal age requirement to serve alcohol. Previous experience passionately providing food and beverage service to others required.
• Knowledge. Alcohol service and Food Handler certifications are required. Familiarity of restaurant terminology and food service techniques preferred.
• People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
• Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
• A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.
Software Powered by iCIMS