Facing the Atlantic Ocean, The Shores Resort and Spa, featuring Azure, the only Oceanfront Fine Dining Restuarant in Daytona Shores is located just 3.5 miles from the lively Daytona Beach Boardwalk—and it's a great place to work! We cater to clientele with guestrooms and suites that feature warm, traditional decor and service beyond compare! Find out today what a career at The Shores Resort and Spa with Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you!
This is a Hand's On, working leadership position. You will Manage and work along side with the team managing the Food and Beverage outlets operation of this 212 room hotel. Complete with 20,000 square feet of meeting space, three-meal restaurant, 2 lounges serving limited menus, 24 hours Room Service and Marketplace featuring Starbucks coffee. Deliver expected results in the areas of customer service, associate satisfaction and P&L success.
Additional responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Attains food and beverage sales goals by executing marketing strategies and controlling costs.
• Prepares market plan by developing strategies to increase market share. Analyses sales, reviews competitive surveys and develops new plan.
• Executes market plan by implementing agreed upon strategies. Utilizes effective management practices in order to set goals, develop strategies, evaluate results and adjust strategies as required.
• Ensures that menu engineering supports marketing goals by selecting menu items and recommending prices based on competition and market trends.
• Maintains marketing and merchandising standards of operations.
• Achieves profitability goals for restaurants, bars, catering and room service while providing the guest with quality service.
• Implements the approved budget. Monitors revenues and costs on a daily basis and takes corrective action where necessary.
• Controls costs by adhering to standards of operations for forecasting, budgeting, scheduling, payroll control and other expense management systems.
• Ensures that each outlet is run in accordance with the food and beverage standards of operations.
• Maintains control of food, beverage and supply costs and inventory by adhering to standards for purchasing and inventory control.
• The Director of Outlets also ensures that department training goals are executed on an on-going basis
• Monitors training and follow-up to ensure that all employees receive training on and on-going basis.
Software Powered by iCIMS