- Technical Capacity
- Ethical Conduct
- Results Driven
Preferred Education & Experience
- Minimal Formal Education - High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Some college preferred.
- Two (2) years of previous experience in the maintenance field.
- Knowledge in electrical, plumbing, and refrigeration. (Certifications in this area preferred)
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. The schedule will be based on rotating shifts. Weekends, nights, and holidays are likely to be scheduled for work. Maintenance technicians must be able to work schedules based on business demands, including but not limited to weekends, holidays, nights, and so forth.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 7 hours in length.
- Must be able to lift up to 100lbs on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability, and visual acuity.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance per the specific uniform program.
This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future.
We offer competitive pay, and excellent benefits. EOE/AA