Click column header to sort
Join the Brand-New Residence Inn by Marriott Berkeley!
Opening this fall, Berkeley’s newest hotel destination, The Residence Inn by Marriott Berkeley, will offer guests contemporary apartment-style accommodations with fully equipped kitchens, separate living spaces and thoughtful modern amenities. Located in the heart of Downtown Berkeley, this 17 story property with 331 suites will feature over 15,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space and a rooftop restaurant and bar with expansive and inspiring views of the city.
We are looking for energetic, passionate and driven leaders to join our opening team for this beautiful brand-new property!
The Residence Inn by Marriott Berkeley will embrace our employees through a culture of care, focused on giving respect, offering support and providing rewards.
At this time, we are seeking an experienced, operational management leader to join us as our Director of Operations
The Director of Operations will function as a business leader in the hotel with a “hands-on” approach and is responsible for the overall management of the Hotel operation. The Director of Operations will assist the General Manager in development and implementation of hotel –wide strategy initiatives and provide guidance, leadership and direction to the management team. The Director will also ensure that all operational activities are conducted in adherence to policies, procedures, and business standards. This individual must be able to lead by example, anticipate the needs and exceed the expectations of the guests, employees and ownership.
Essential Job Functions
- Monitors and ensures compliance with all guidelines for operations
- Must be able to communicate verbally in writing in English and prepare complex reports
- Assist in preparation and implementation of annual budgets and monthly forecast
- Responsible for hotel operation analysis, making necessary revisions to the operation while increasing of efficiency and revenue as well as striving for lower costs
- Handles and provides resolution to guest complaints and concerns
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner and follows up to ensure satisfaction
- Projects a professional image at all times
- Demonstrates a passion for excellence
- Directly manage, coach and counsel the operations team
- Direct and coordinate with the Executive Housekeeper to ensure that housekeeping procedures are established to maximize production, regulate linen and housekeeping supplies to ensure the cleanliness of the facility
- Direct and coordinate with the Front Office Department of the hotel to ensure maximum profits, at the highest standard of service and quality
- Direct and coordinate with the Engineering department to ensure the property is maintained and that all mechanical equipment is in good working order
- Assist in creating and implementing departmental strategies to achieve operating and financial goals
- Participates in property wide initiatives
- Oversees department expenses including payroll
- Provide hands on support during peak business times
- Conducts walk-through to confirm the building is well maintained and guest areas have an atmosphere that meets or exceeds expectations
- Hosts stand up meeting on a daily basis and STAFF meeting on a weekly basis
- Attends pre-con meetings to establish relationship with the customer, understand group needs
- Reviews GSS scores and surveys and takes corrective actions as appropriate
- Participate in MOD program
- Operate all aspects of the Front Office computer system, generate reports
- Monitor all V.I.P.’s special guest and requests
- Review daily Front Office work activity and reports generated by Night Audit
- Inspects guests' rooms, public access areas, and outside grounds for cleanliness and appearance
- Handles and resolves employee issues
- Available 24/7 with reliable transportation
- Ensure the overall success of the hotel by meeting or exceeding the guest expectation for service in the areas of housekeeping, laundry and engineering
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily
The Cleveland Marriott East is looking for Banquet servers to set and serve food and/or beverages in a friendly, courteous and professional manner according to Pyramid Hotels' high standards of quality for all catering events!
Part-time and on-call opportunities are available.
The Marriott Saddle Brook is under new management. Pyramid Hotel Group is seeking to hire and experienced Food and Beverage Manager. Here's your opportunity to join a property with many exciting changes on the horizon. We are looking for vibrant customer-focused Food & Beverage professional to join our team.
The Food & Beverage Manager oversees all aspects of food and beverage operations, including outlets and banquets. The F & B Manager will work closely with Executive Chef to achieve high score of food and service quality. Responsible for budgets and cost control measures, quality standards, guest satisfaction and associate satisfaction.
The Marriott Saddle Brook is under new management. Pyramid Hotel Group is seeking an experienced Executive Chef to reopen the Food and Beverage outlets and set the guest experience up for success. Pyramid Hotel Group's philosophy is we treat employees like family.
The Marriott Saddle Brook is under new management. Pyramid Hotel Group is excited to announce we are seeking to hire experienced Room Attendants to clean our guest rooms. At Pyramid we pride ourselves in treating employees like family!
Duties include completing audits of hotel transactions during evening shifts. Also assists with greeting guests at the fronk desk and processing check-in/out transactions. Ability to work evening and/or overnight shifts, good customer-service and communication skills, attention to detail and flexible work schedule required. Previous night auditing experience a plus!
Set up of Banquet Room and serve food and/or beverages in a friendly, courteous and professional manner according to Pyramid Hotels' high standards of quality.
Set up banquet room as instructed by Banquet Captain to include linen, serviceware and glassware.
Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function particulars, including guest and hotel expectations.
Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
Serve the food and/or beverage in the order and to the expectation of the Banquet Captain to ensure consistency in the order throughout the banquet. Promptly bus dishes as guests complete each course and/or meal at the end of the meal or function.
Replenish beverages as necessary, and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
Practice Teamwork" and "Clean as you go" policies.
Once banquet is complete reset banquet room according to Captain's specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for the following function as well as sanitation of banquet areas.
Mandatory attendance for monthly departmental meetings.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards
We are seeking a passionate hospitality professional; strengths in service, thorough knowledge of the guest experience, and exceptional Beyond compare service attitude, for the position of Food & Beverage Manager. The Food & Beverage Manager will lead the dining room, and oversee the flawless execution of superior service while ensuring all company policies and standards are met.
The primary responsibilities for the Food & Beverage Manager will include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Restaurant General Manager in leading the daily operations of the restaurant, while managing the day-to-day activities and assignments of the Front and Heart of the House staff.
- Organize and assist with conducting pre-shift and departmental meetings, communicating information to the team members, such as house count and menu changes.
- Create weekly schedules to ensure proper coverage to service expected business levels.
- Work seamlessly, collaboratively and in tandem with the Restaurant General Manager to create memorable dining experiences for our guests.
- Accurately execute all policies with improvement to quality, service and operations.
- Engage in ongoing development of Front of the House staff while holding the team accountable for performance and maintaining standards.
- Assist in developing training programs
- Achieve quality and guest satisfaction goals; respond in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest questions, complaints and/or requests.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Ensure consistent adherence to Forbes Five-Star service and Lytle Park Hotel brand standards, ensuring elevated products and service is delivered.
- Must be present on the floor during peak business periods, to ensure guest satisfaction
- Consistently deliver high standards of care to existing customers and to promote further business by exceeding customer expectations where possible.
- Create an environment of engagement for team members, while being a liaison between team members and management.
- Assist the Restaurant General Manager with special projects as assigned.
Villa Christina is seeking an On Call Banquet Captain to join our team of Four Diamond hospiality professionals! This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic team at a well renowned wedding and catering venue in Atlanta. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Banquet Captain in a Four Diamond venue and must have weekend availability. If you are an experienced Banquet Captain who would like to make extra money working on weekends at a beautiful property with a people-centric, CARE culture - this is the job for you!
The Banquet Captain is responsible:
- Serving as a contact person for banquet functions and ensuring that our guests receive the highest level of customer service
- Supervising banquet staff
- Review BEOs with team prior to events and ensuring that functions are set correctly
- Posting events and helping with paperwork
- Assisting with linen inventory and training of staff
- Other duties as assigned
Duties & Responsibilities:
Manage all aspects of front desk operations for assigned shift. Schedule employees to ensure proper coverage.
Monitor performance and recommend/initiate corrective and/or disciplinary action, or other staffing/human resources-related actions in according with company policies and procedures. Alert management of potentially serious issues.
Ensure all staff is properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
Ensure guests receive prompt, professional attention and are greeted upon arrival. Respond appropriately to guest complaints. Implement appropriate service recovery gestures in order to ensure total guest satisfaction. Communicate to staff any VIP, Priority Club, or special needs or requests and follow up on execution.
Communicate and assist in achieving departmental guest satisfaction, revenue and profit goals and objectives. Manager labor costs and expenses within budget.
Assist in managing hotel revenue generation & maximization through full utilization of company systems, business processes and specifications.
Ensure procedures are followed for security of monies, credit and financial transactions, and guest security.
Throughout shift conduct routine inspections of the front office and public areas to ensure the appearance of such areas reflects highly on the hotel, brand, and Company. Correct any deficiencies. Train appropriate staff on procedures for PBX to serve as a central communications point during emergency/crisis situations.
Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments. Key departmental contacts including Accounting, Revenue Management, Sales and Marketing, Catering, Food and Beverage, Housekeeping, and Maintenance.
Will serve as manager on duty as required.
Accountability: This job is responsible for managing front desk operations for a p.m. and/or weekend shift at a large, fairly complex full-service hotel with an extensive range of facilities and services and may include a large number of Priority Club Accounts and VIP and key guests. Typically supervises a shift of front office employees.
Homewood Suites Charleston – Mount Pleasant (IOP Connector)
1998 Riviera Dr.
Mount Pleasant SC 29464
***ABOVE AVERAGE WAGES***
Greets and registers guests, provides prompt and courteous service, and closes out guest accounts upon completion of stay to meet Hilton’s high standards of quality.
The Front Desk Agent will:
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet hours and local attractions.
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information with routine difficulty from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate. Promote hotel's marketing programs. Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Code electronic keys. Non-verbally confirm the room number and rate. Provide welcome folders containing room keys, certificates, coupons and refreshment center keys as appropriate. Requires continual standing and movement throughout front office area.
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization using electronic acceptance methods. Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, travellers checks, and other forms of payment.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear English communication. Input messages into the computer. Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for customers as requested.
- Close guest accounts at time of check out and ascertain satisfaction. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency and/or heavy hotel activity, and resolve complications such as location changes or credit issues.
- Field guest complaints, conducting through research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results. Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems such as price conflicts, insufficient heating or air conditioning, etc. Take ownership of guest’s challenges and follow through to ensure guest satisfaction. Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity. Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgement and discretion.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Provide safety deposit boxes for guest by pulling the box from the vault and carrying it to the customer. File access slips in room order.
- Operate facsimile machine to send, receive, and log incoming transmissions. Notify guests of incoming faxes using the message function of the computer.
- Use the photocopier to make copies of items as required.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Basic mathematical skills and considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations without error.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to stand and move throughout front office and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
: Flexible Schedule
: Team Member
We're looking for a dedicated, hard-working Front Desk Agent who will be responsible for meeting our guest’s needs and communicating with various hotel departments.
Must have excellent customer service skills.
Homewood Suites – IOP Connector
1998 Riviera Drive
Mt. Pleasant 29464
***Above Average Wages***
What will I be doing?
Maintaining the physical functionality of facility including guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas. Performing a variety of repairs and maintenance tasks including carpentry, plumbing, electric, painting, HVAC and masonry. Inspecting guestrooms, public space and heart-of-the-house for needed and preventive maintenance. Recording and reporting completed repairs and items that need further attention or that require placing a room 'out of order.'
The Maintenance Technician will:
- meet service quality standards that affect guest satisfaction;
- respond to guest questions or problems in a timely professional manner
- perform general repairs and assigned maintenance duties in a satisfactory and timely manner
- respond to complaints or problems from guests or other departments in a timely manner
- be responsible for maintaining the upkeep, rehabilitation, and maintenance of the entire hotel facility, including the physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems, and related equipment in accordance with energy conservation and preventative maintenance programs
What are we looking for?
We're looking for a capable, committed Maintenance Technician who will play an important role in keeping our hotel functioning to the high quality standards of Hilton and the Pyramid Hotel Group.
We look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
To qualify, you must have previous engineering experience.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Quality food preparation, production, and service for restaurants and related conference/banquet facilities. Aid to provide development all culinary team; works closely with all line team members such as sous chefs, cooks of all levels and service team.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide superior service to our guests (internal and external) at all times.
- Produce all necessary food for operation as determined by culinary management.
- Insure his/her station is adequate stocked and prep all items for service
- Maintain the highest of quality in all aspects, from freshness of product to product presentation.
- Insure cleanliness of the kitchen and to designated station.
- Adhere to all professional appearance standards as established by culinary management.
- Prepare a wide variety of complex dishes to spec while following recipe and plating cards
- Comply with established health and safety procedures and codes.
- The proper use operation and maintenance of all kitchen equipment.
- The proper use of all production lists and control systems/activities.
- Confer regularly with immediate supervisor and other company personnel to plan, coordinate and evaluate activities/services, exchange information, resolve issues.
- Adhere to all standards and policies established by hotel management tea.
- Execute & adhere to all brand standards as outlined in Hilton’s Clean Stay Program.
- Perform all other tasks as directed by the Executive Chef and Executive Restaurant Chef within the scope of food service duties.
The Housekeeping Supervisor provides overall support to the operations of the housekeeping department. Duties include:
- Provide leadership and direction for all housekeeping and laundry activities for the hotel to ensure the highest level of cleanliness for both the guest rooms and public areas.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, & heart of the house for cleanliness.
- Train, motivate, coach, counsel, & discipline staff members.
- Maintain a regularly scheduled cleaning program.
- Prepare weekly schedule.
- Maintain supply and linen inventories.
- Update room statuses in the computer.
- Ensure housekeeping requests from guests or management are responded to in a timely, efficient, & friendly manner.
To maintain the guestrooms and back of the house areas in good repair by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, painting, wall covering and masonry to ensure an attractive and well-maintained hotel.
The Engineer will:
- Inspect guestrooms, public spaces and back of the house areas to repair, touch up or replace light bulbs, lamps, switches, outlets, faucets, toilets, hardware, filters, paint, furniture, wall covering, caulking, grouting or other miscellaneous repairs. This requires the individual to visually inspect and detect items needing repair and requires a considerable knowledge of a wide variety of maintenance trades. Basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry and mechanical experience is used frequently on the job. Performing these duties requires experience in using basic hand and power tools and the ability to stoop, kneel, grasp, lift, push and pull weights up to 200 lbs. climb ladders up to 30 feet high and reach in all directions, often times overhead.
- Report major repairs and items that cannot be repaired to the dispatcher for further action and if necessary, place a room out of order.
- Perform all the essential functions of Shift Engineer when required.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of all maintenance trades, including basic electrical, plumbing, mechanical and carpentry.
- Basic mechanical aptitude for operation and repair of hotel equipment.
- Skill in the use of related tools (including both hand and electric tools).
- Basic English language communication and mathematical skills in order to communicate with co-workers, fully comprehend job assignments and perform accurate simple arithmetic functions.
- Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping and kneeling.
- Ability to push and pull objects or materials weighing up to 200 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders, working at heights up to approximately 30 feet, for extended periods of time, with the ability to reach, often times overhead.
- Ability to grasp, lift or carry items weighing up to 100 lbs. occasionally waist high.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Ability to deal with a number of problems requiring initiative and good judgement.
- Ability to move and work throughout the hotel for the duration of the shift.
The Restaurant Attendant will be responsible for all aspects of The Cafe including, greeting and taking guest orders, preparing limited cafe menu food items, operating a limited bar and maintaining accurate payment records.
Elevate your career to new heights and join our team at the Colorado Springs Marriott. The Colorado Springs Marriott is a beautiful, modern full service 309 room property located in north Colorado Springs with breathtaking views of the Pikes Peak.
We offer our associates the following incredible benefits:
- $500 Sign-On Bonus: $250 after 90 Days, $250 after 6 Months
- Associate Referral Bonus
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Unlimited PTO Rollover
- PTO Cash Out Option
- 5 Sick Days
- 7 Paid Holidays
- One of the most comprehensive and affordable employee benefit/insurance programs in the hospitality industry
- Company Paid Life & AD&D Insurance
- 401K Match
- Associate Meal Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Marriott Hotel Room Discounts Worldwide
- Free Parking
- Advancement Opportunities
- Summer/Seasonal Work Available
The Night Auditor performs the duties of a Front Desk Agent and completes, balances and files night audit reports on the various areas of the hotel (i.e. food & beverage outlets, rooms/front desk, gift shop, etc.) to provide accurate, timely information in accordance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures.
What a beautiful hotel to work at with so many great people and even better leaders that care about you! Get your foot in the door and earn 14/hr to start! This hotel has the best of the best! Join us today!
Your responsibilities would be to:
Mintain the guestrooms and back of the house areas in good repair by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, painting, wall covering and masonry to ensure an attractive and well-maintained hotel.
The Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capitol, located in the heart of downtown Lansing, is currently seeking an outgoing and enthusiastic individual to join our sales management team.
The Conference Services/Event Manager will be responsible for managing, coordinating and executing the details and assignments for groups of guests using the hotel's meeting space for their meetings and catering events.
We're looking for capable Room Attendants who can be flexible enough to work weekends.
The Room Attendant cleans and vacuums guests� rooms; collects soiled linens for laundering, make beds, replenishes room supplies, empties trash and responds to guests� needs, maintaining a clean environment for hotel guests in accordance with the high quality standards of Pyramid Hotel Group.