Click column header to sort
Are you passionate about food and want to start a career in the culinary world?
Do you enjoy making customers happy by serving them an amazing meal?
This may be the job for you!
The Phelps-Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown, a premier hotel and event space with two rooftop bars, located at 506 E 4th Street in the historic district of downtown Cincinnati, is currently looking to fill a part time line cook position. Line cooks are responsible for providing excellent customer service, preparing food items before opening, properly executing food items according to menu recipe cards, opening and closing the kitchen, cleaning the kitchen during and after the shift, and following all safety and health guidelines. Applicants must be able to stand for 8-10 hours and be willing to work weekends and holidays. This is a second shift position with hours ranging from 1pm-10pm. Prior experience is preferred. As applications are reviewed, applicants are called to schedule interviews.
Are you an early riser?
Do you enjoy making connections with people and helping them start their day off on the right foot?
Are you passionate about customer service and food quality?
This may be the job for you!
The Phelps-Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown, a premier hotel and event space with two rooftop bars, located at 506 E 4th Street in the historic district of downtown Cincinnati, is currently looking to fill a full time breakfast cook/attendant position. Breakfast cooks/attendants are responsible for providing excellent customer service, preparing food items before opening, properly executing food items according to menu recipe cards, opening and closing the kitchen, and following all safety and health guidelines. Applicants must be able to stand for 8-10 hours and be willing to work weekends and holidays. This is a first shift position with hours ranging from 5am-2pm. Prior experience is preferred. As applicants are reviewed, applicants are called to schedule interviews.
The Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown, a premier hotel and event space with two rooftop bars, located at 506 E 4th Street in the historic district of downtown Cincinnati, is currently looking to fill a part time housekeeping utility person position. Applicants for this position must be able to work first and second shifts. This position is a part time position with the possibility of becoming full time. Job duties include, but are not limited to, delivering items to guest rooms, refreshing rooms upon guest request, maintaining the property by performing basic maintenance, assisting guests with luggage, and providing excellent customer service to all guests. Applicants must be able to stand for 8 hours and work weekends and holidays. Prior hotel experience is preferred.
Do you enjoy making people happy while making money? The Phelps-Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown, a premier hotel and event space with two rooftop bars, located at 506 E 4th Street in the historic district of downtown Cincinnati, is currently looking to fill part-time and full-time valet attendant positions. Valet attendants are responsible for providing a welcoming experience for all guests in the hotel, parking vehicles and retrieving vehicles for guests, assisting guests with luggage, and providing directions to area attractions. All valet attendants should be able to drive manual transmission vehicles. Applicants must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record. To satisfy insurance requirements, valet attendants must be 21 years or older. Applicants must be able to stand for 8 hours and lift up to 50 pounds. Shifts will typically start at 3pm and end at 11pm, but could also start at 6am and end at 2pm. Shifts may vary depending on business levels. This position will require applicants to work weekends and holidays.
Join our team at the AC Hotel Cincinnati at The Banks! We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working Housekeeping Houseperson who will be responsible for assisting our room attendants and responding to guest calls.
We are looking for housekeeping team members with flexible first shift availability, including weekends, and a customer focused attitude.
Team Members at AC Hotel Cincinnati are eligible for our employer matched 401k program, Marriott travel discounts, and much more!
Greets and registers guests, provides prompt and courteous service, and closes out guest accounts upon completion of stay to meet Pyramid Hotel Groups' high standards of quality.
The Front Desk Agent will:
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet hours and local attractions.
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information with routine difficulty from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate. Promote Hotel's marketing programs. Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Code electronic keys. Non-verbally confirm the room number and rate. Provide welcome folders containing room keys, certificates, coupons and refreshment center keys as appropriate. Requires continual standing and movement throughout front office area.
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization using electronic acceptance methods. Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, travellers checks, and other forms of payment. Convert foreign currency at current posted rates. Perform accurate, moderately complex arithmetic functions using a calculator. Post charges to guest rooms and house accounts using the computer.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear English communication. Input messages into the computer. Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for customers as requested.
- Close guest accounts at time of check out and ascertain satisfaction. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency and/or heavy hotel activity, and resolve complications such as location changes or credit issues.
- Field guest complaints, conducting through research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results. Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems such as price conflicts, insufficient heating or air conditioning, etc. Take ownership of guests challenges and follow through to ensure guest satisfaction. Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity. Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgement and discretion.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Pyramid Hotel Groups from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Pyramid Hotel Groups rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Summon bell-staff assistance to escort guests to their rooms as appropriate.
- Provide safety deposit boxes for guest by pulling the box from the vault and carrying it to the customer. File access slips in room order.
- Operate facsimile machine to send, receive, and log incoming transmissions. Notify guests of incoming faxes using the message function of the computer.
- Use the photocopier to make copies of items as required.
- File registration cards in room number order.
- Retrieve registration cards from the files for each check out.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor such as assisting PBX operators or reservations agents.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Basic mathematical skills and considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations without error.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to stand and move throughout front office and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Experience with Galaxy systems is a plus but not required.
We are seeking a skilled, committed and passionate hospitality professional for the position of Barback at the Lytle Park Hotel. This Expertis responsible for the cleanliness of the bar.
- Ensuring bartenders are stocked with product
- Bussing tables and resetting for service
- Assisting managers, bartenders, and cocktail servers with tasks given during the shift
We are seeking a passionate hospitality professional, strengths in service, thorough knowledge of the guest’s experience, and exceptional Beyond Compare service attitude for the position of Cocktail Server. This Expert is responsible for ensuring that all guests have the highest quality experience possible, while serving the guest in a Five Star manner.
The primary responsibilities for the Cocktail Server will include but are not limited to:
- Greets and seats guests in alternating sections of the restaurant as quickly as possible, presents them with menus, makes meal suggestions and appropriate wine selections and answers questions regarding meal preparation.
- Takes order and presents check to the cook. Records all sales using appropriate cash register, and follows all cash handling procedures. Maintains cash bank, guest checks, and processes guest payment according to established procedures. Balances all checks and completes closing paperwork at the end of the shift.
- Serves order as soon as ready in a professional and pleasant manner. Makes sure proper garnish is on plate before serving. Presents check to guest for payment.
- Continuously checks on the needs of guests in entire restaurant, bussing tables, and pouring beverages. Responds in a proactive manner to any guest concerns to ensure satisfaction.
- Is knowledgeable of all menu items (food and beverage), including how they are prepared, and their status for the day.
- Completes side work to include polishing/rolling silverware, stocking condiments and glasses, sweeping and cleaning as directed by manager. Practices “clean as you go” method, and sanitation standards.
- Reports all tips received on a daily basis and records them on a tip declaration sheet.
- Ensures alcohol awareness procedures are in place (TIPS) and notifies manager of any guest incidents.
- Assists with room service, bartender and lounge duties as necessary.
- Able to carry trays and move items weighing up to 30 pounds and able to stand for 8 consecutive hours.
- Has a thorough knowledge of emergency and life safety procedures, and follows all key control procedures.
- Provides the highest quality of service to guests at all times and practices each item on the Winegardner& Hammons Hotel Group pledge card.
- Wears proper uniform and nametag at all times in accordance with the standards of personal appearance guidelines in the Winegardner& Hammons Hotel Group handbook.
- Performs all other duties deemed necessary by management.
Do you want to work in a fun environment and make great money? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced establishment that prides itself in quality crafted cocktails? The Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown, a premier hotel and event space with two rooftop bars, located at 506 E 4th Street in the historic district of downtown Cincinnati, is currently looking to fill a server position for TOP of the Park Rooftop Bars. The roof top bars will be used for both private high profile events as well as being open to the general public. Servers are responsible for providing excellent customer service, serving food and beverages to guests, discussing and suggesting the wide varieties of wines, cocktails, and beers we offer, handling cash, cleaning and restocking as dictated by assigned side work, opening and closing the bar, and following all safety guidelines. Applicants must be able to stand for 8-10 hours and be willing to work weekends and holidays. This is a second shift position with hours ranging from 1pm-1am. Prior serving experience is required.
Do you want to work in a fun environment and make great money? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced establishment that prides itself in quality crafted cocktails? The Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown, a premier hotel and event space with two rooftop bars, located at 506 E 4th Street in the historic district of downtown Cincinnati, is currently looking to fill a bartender position for TOP of the Park Rooftop Bars. The roof top bars will be used for both private high profile events as well as being open to the general public. Bartenders are responsible for providing excellent customer service, serving food and beverages to guests, discussing and suggesting the wide varieties of wines, cocktails, and beers we offer, handling cash, cleaning and restocking as dictated by assigned side work, opening and closing the bar, and following all safety guidelines. Applicants must be able to stand for 8-10 hours and be willing to work weekends and holidays. This is a second shift position with hours ranging from 1pm-1am. Prior serving and bartending experience is required.
We are looking for a leader with exceptional Food & Beverage skills who can create a team spirit, have a "Yes I Can" attitude and inspire team performance.
The AC Hotel Cincinnati at the Banks is looking for creative and dedicated candidates to join our Beverage team at our rooftop bar, The Upper Deck. We're getting ready for our summer season and need your help. Come have fun and work at the most exciting rooftop in the city of Cincinnati!!!
The AC Hotel Cincinnati at The Banks is looking for a food & beverage Host/Hostess for the upcoming rooftop bar season. The host/hostess will greet guests with warm hospitatlity and insure smooth operation so the guests recieve a high level of service from all food & beverage team members. You'll be responsible for managing our wait list app and making sure our guests have a great experience in our B&F outlet!
The AC Hotel Cincinnati at The Banks is looking for talented Bartenders the upcoming rooftop season! This successful individual is passionate about the guest service and possess the abilities to communicate effectively and multitask. They are always attentive and are committed to making the rooftop bar an experience, instead of just a drink! Previous bartending experience preferred.
The AC Hotel Cincinnati at The Banks is seeking a committed and passionate hospitality professional to provide exceptional service as a Valet Driver. This position is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction with the services provided. To greet, welcome and assist all AC Hotel at The Banks guests in a couteous, professional, and efficient manner. To obtain transportation as needed and to transfer luggage to and from the main lobby.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist guests with valet and directions for self-parking
- Removed and secure luggage and valuables for incoming guests and direct guests to the lobby area
- Acknowledge any approaching guest warmly and assist however needed.
- Open the door for all guests and patrons entering and exiting the hotel.
- Inform guests of the location of all hotel facilities including; reception and Concierge area, meeting and function areas, restaurants and lounges.
- Assist guests with local area directions when asked.
- Ensure prompt & professional response to all guest requests for service.
- Provide assistance with transportation at guest request
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work area.
- Report any unusual or unsafe situations to the attention of Security or the Manager on Duty immediately.
- Complete all other assignments, duties and tasks as assigned by the Concierge, Director of Guest Services and/or Front Office Management staff.
We're looking for a capable Restaurant Server who will welcome and serve our customers, take and deliver orders with a friendly "can-do" attitude.
The Restaurant Server maintains a clean work area and makes sure all supplies are stocked, and carries out all duties in accordance with the high quality standards of Pyramid Hotel Group.
As our Van Driver, you will be responsible for luggage assistance and shuttle service for all guests while providing guests with personalized service, special comforts and acts of kindness that make the traveler feel human https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/L_nICzp5z4hLwN1UBLiI5?domain=again.you will be responsible for transporting guests to and from the local airport and occasionionally complete runs to local attractions. Must be friendly and will assist front desk agents as needed.
We are looking for a self-motivated, detail oriented, multi-tasker to join our Engineering departments as a Groundskeeper/General maintenance Worker! We have a very beautiful hotel and are committed to keeping it that way and the idea candidate will be responsible for making sure that happens! The Groundskeeper will be responsible for keeping the outdoor areas of the hotel clean from debris, pressure washing sidewalks, cleaning windows, mainting foliage, weeding, blowing parking lot, mulching. Candidate may also be responsible for routine maintenance of facility. If you have experience in landscaping and a strong attention to detail, you may be the perfect fit for this job.
The Hampton Inn in Eau Claire is looking for Housekeepers to join the team!
The ideal candidate will have one year of hotel cleaning experience and must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holiday's.
Housekeepers are responsible for the cleanliness, arrangement, and supply of guest rooms in an assigned area.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
*cleans and returns vacant dirty rooms to a vacant ready status and occupied dirty rooms to an occupied clean status.
*Cleaning includes lighting fixtures, ceilings and vents, walls, mattresses, furniture, windows and window coverings, floors and carpets. Will receive inspects by supervisor and must correct any deficiencies noted.
*Keep cart stocked and organized.
*Assist with special cleaning projects and in laundry when needed.
*Complete maintenance requests as needed for items which need repair.
*Timely report and return of Lost and Found items for proper processing.
*Interact with guests in a friendly, courteous manger. Reports any guest issues to a supervisor immediately.
*Has thorough knowledge of emergency and life safety procedures, and follows all key control procedures.
*Performs all other duties deemed necessary by management.
Duties include completing audits of hotel transactions during evening shifts. Also assists with greeting guests at the fronk desk and processing check-in/out transactions. Ability to work evening and/or overnight shifts, good customer-service and communication skills, attention to detail and flexible work schedule required. Previous night auditing experience a plus.