Click column header to sort
Aloft Sarasota is looking for talented people ready to deliver a twist in travel. Our talent naturally find opportunities to deliver, delight, and engage. Aloft talent take a fresh, energetic approach to everything in life.....and know how to juggle without dropping everything.
If you are dynamic, engaging, and stylish with a passion for hospitality, then Aloft Sarasota may be just the place to give your career a lift. Aloft offers something bold and new to the traveler and we want you to be part of our team.
Responsible for supporting the overall safety and security of guests and talent, this overnight position will focus on guest services and respond immediately to any security issues that may arise. The ideal candidate will be passionate about safety and security and have a “can do” attitude with the ability to multi-task in other departments as needed.
Security Officer will also be responsible for driving shuttle to and from Airport so must have a valid drivers licence and pass driving record check.
The Hotel Indigo in downtown Cleveland is looking for capable Restaurant Servers who will welcome and serve customers, and take and deliver orders with a friendly "can-do" attitude for our all-new Headliners Bar and Grille!
The Restaurant Server maintains a clean work area and makes sure all supplies are stocked.
Opportunities are available for both AM and PM shifts.
The Housekeeping Supervisor provides overall support to the operations of the housekeeping department. Duties include:
- Provide leadership and direction for all housekeeping and laundry activities for the hotel to ensure the highest level of cleanliness for both the guest rooms and public areas.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, & heart of the house for cleanliness.
- Train, motivate, coach, counsel, & discipline staff members.
- Maintain a regularly scheduled cleaning program.
- Prepare weekly schedule.
- Maintain supply and linen inventories.
- Update room statuses in the computer.
- Ensure housekeeping requests from guests or management are responded to in a timely, efficient, & friendly manner.
Aloft Sarasota is looking for capable Room Attendants who can be flexible enough to work weekends.
The Room Attendant cleans and vacuums guests� rooms; collects soiled linens for laundering, make beds, replenishes room supplies, empties trash and responds to guests� needs, maintaining a clean environment for hotel guests in accordance with the high quality standards of Pyramid Hotel Group.
We are seeking a full-time housekeeper.
Candidates should be service minded, energetic and have the ability to work wellin a team environment.
Responsibilities include general cleaning of hotel suites, cleaning of some public spaces, and special cleaning projects.
Candidates should apply in person.
Greets and registers guests, provides prompt and courteous service, and closes out guest accounts upon completion of stay to meet Pyramid Hotel Groups' high standards of quality.
The Front Desk Agent will:
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet hours and local attractions.
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information with routine difficulty from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate. Promote Hotel's marketing programs. Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Code electronic keys. Non-verbally confirm the room number and rate. Provide welcome folders containing room keys, certificates, coupons and refreshment center keys as appropriate. Requires continual standing and movement throughout front office area.
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization using electronic acceptance methods. Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, travellers checks, and other forms of payment. Convert foreign currency at current posted rates. Perform accurate, moderately complex arithmetic functions using a calculator. Post charges to guest rooms and house accounts using the computer.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear English communication. Input messages into the computer. Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for customers as requested.
- Close guest accounts at time of check out and ascertain satisfaction. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency and/or heavy hotel activity, and resolve complications such as location changes or credit issues.
- Field guest complaints, conducting through research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results. Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems such as price conflicts, insufficient heating or air conditioning, etc. Take ownership of guests challenges and follow through to ensure guest satisfaction. Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity. Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgement and discretion.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Basic mathematical skills and considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations without error.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to stand and move throughout front office and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
The Restaurant Attendant will be responsible for all aspects of The Cafe including, greeting and taking guest orders, preparing limited cafe menu food items, operating a limited bar and maintaining accurate payment records.
Duties include completing audits of hotel transactions during evening shifts. Also assists with greeting guests at the fronk desk and processing check-in/out transactions. Ability to work evening and/or overnight shifts, good customer-service and communication skills, attention to detail and flexible work schedule required. Previous night auditing experience a plus!