Come join the team at the Spartanburg Marriott! We have just opened a Part Time Bell Attendant position.
Employment is Hospitality is rewarding and provides many opportunities for the service minded individual. The work environment is comfortable, the team is helpful, the leadership is supportive. Choose to begin, continue or maybe add extra income at the Spartanburg Marriott where you will be valued and appreciated for your hard work. The Bell Attendant will take great care in assisting incoming and outgoing guests with baggage, boxes, equipment, etc. Explaining services and facilities of hotel, hours of operation, location, and location of banquet functions are just a few of the tasks assigned to this position.
The Spartanburg Marriott is hiring for a AM host. Responsible for seating guests, assisting servers with guest orders, serving guest order, light bussing of tables, and general clean up of work area.
CULINARY – LINE COOK - FULL TIME - PM SECOND SHIFT
The Spartanburg Marriott is looking for qualified culinary professionals to join our team! Our hotel has a variety of food and beverage outlets for guests to order breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Sparks is open daily, offering a variety of great entrees, soups, salads, desserts, and more. Our PM Line Cook will need to use their culinary skills to provide a consistent quality of product to our evening crowd of guests. Previous line cook experience is required, preferably in a hotel or restaurant setting. Candidates must have open availability. Weekends are required.
Our PM Line Cook will ensure high levels of food quality, presentation and cost control according to food specifications.
At the Spartanburg Marriott, exceptional guest service is our passion. We are equally as passionate about our internal guests, our associates. We show our associates respect, recognize their excellence, and reward them in a meaningful way in order to build a partnership with them. We believe that our success lies within our people. This is why we work so hard to take care of our associates by offering all of them the following benefits:
Highly competitive wages!
Bonus programs for line level associates!
Team member travel discounts with Marriott hotels!
401k available after 3 months with an employer match of 50% up to 4%!
Employer provided uniforms!
Employee meal program!
Full time associates are eligible for the following benefits as well…
One of the most comprehensive and affordable employee benefits/insurance programs in the hospitality industry, offering medical, dental and vision insurance!
Earn paid time off on your first paycheck and start utilizing it after only 90 days of employment!
Ability to earn up to 1 week paid time off in your first year of employment!
7 Paid Holidays a year!
3 Paid Sick Days after 1 year!
No limit to the amount of paid time off hours you can rollover each year!
PTO Cash Out options!
100% employer paid Life Insurance at 1 times your annual salary!
100% employer paid AD&D Insurance at 1 times your annual salary!
Prepare food items in accordance with production requirements and quality standards while maintaining a safe, sanitary work environment.
Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards and production and portion standards, per guest ticket from server.
Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not to over prepare estimated needs.
Assist in prep work of vegetables and condiments as required for the next shift.
Assist in prep work of Banquet meals, as assigned.
Date all food containers and rotate making sure that all perishables are kept at proper room temperatures.
Check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation, freezer pull and line set up. Note an out-of-stock items or possible shortages.
Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment. Checks conditions of area and equipment and notifies manager of areas that need attention.
Assists in storing food when any deliveries arrive. Dates and rotates all food containers as required.
Completes breakdown and cleaning of line and necessary work stations at close of business.
Has a thorough knowledge of emergency and life safety procedures, and follows all key control procedures.
Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Spartanburg Marriott is looking for a strong team leader who will support the Chef and can fill in on his days off. The ideal candidate will understand all areas of the kitchen, have a strong sense of urgency, work well as part of a team and have a can do attitude.
Supervising kitchen staff, helps in and or prepares banquet event food. Helps support line staff as needed, supports dishwasher when needed. Able to coach and councel staff.
The Spartanburg Marriott has an immediate opening for a Dishwasher. Come Join Our Family! Our company offers exceptional benefits to include; medical, dental, vision, PTO, holiday pay, hotel discount program, tuition reimbursement, 401K match, fitness reimbursement, bonus program for all employees and much more!
The Spartanburg Marriott is hiring Exceptional Talent to join our culinary team! As a Cook, you will be serving a high-volume a la carte and buffet breakfast service in a fine dining restaurant.
A Cook is responsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability.
Come join our team at the Spartanburg Marriott!
Our Food & Beverage department has an opening for a day time Bartender/Server/Barista who is interested in Full-Time hours and available to work weekends.
We're looking for an individual with a great "Yesn I Can" caring attitude to join our restaurant team. This individual must ensure guest satisfaction in the Bar area (and throughout the hotel) by serving the guests and maintaining cleanliness at all times in accordance to company policies.
If you appreciate a great work environment, satisfaction for a job well done and rewards and recognition for your contributions, you should join our team!
Have a great time working at parties. Set up of Banquet Room and serve food and/or beverages in a friendly, courteous and professional manner according to Pyramid Hotels' high standards of quality.
Set up banquet room as instructed by Banquet Captain to include linen, serviceware and glassware.
Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function particulars, including guest and hotel expectations.
Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
Serve the food and/or beverage in the order and to the expectation of the Banquet Captain to ensure consistency in the order throughout the banquet. Promptly bus dishes as guests complete each course and/or meal at the end of the meal or function.
Replenish beverages as necessary, and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
Practice Teamwork" and "Clean as you go" policies.
Once banquet is complete reset banquet room according to Captain's specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for the following function as well as sanitation of banquet areas.
Mandatory attendance for monthly departmental meetings.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards
Greets and registers guests, provides prompt and courteous service, and closes out guest accounts upon completion of stay to meet Pyramid Hotel Groups' high standards of quality.
The Front Desk Agent will:
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet hours and local attractions.
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information with routine difficulty from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate. Promote Hotel's marketing programs. Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Code electronic keys. Non-verbally confirm the room number and rate. Provide welcome folders containing room keys, certificates, coupons and refreshment center keys as appropriate. Requires continual standing and movement throughout front office area.
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization using electronic acceptance methods. Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, travellers checks, and other forms of payment. Convert foreign currency at current posted rates. Perform accurate, moderately complex arithmetic functions using a calculator. Post charges to guest rooms and house accounts using the computer.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear English communication. Input messages into the computer. Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for customers as requested.
- Close guest accounts at time of check out and ascertain satisfaction. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency and/or heavy hotel activity, and resolve complications such as location changes or credit issues.
- Field guest complaints, conducting through research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results. Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems such as price conflicts, insufficient heating or air conditioning, etc. Take ownership of guests challenges and follow through to ensure guest satisfaction. Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity. Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgement and discretion.
Beautiful downtown hotel, Hilton Garden Inn Seattle is looking for an experienced full-time bartendar that is friendly and loves working with people. Duties of the bartendar include handling taking orders for both food and drinks for guests in the lobby bar area as well as making the alcoholic drinks for both the lobby bar and restaurant. Setup and clean up of the lobby bar area. Provide friendly and great customer service to our customers. We are very employee oriented company with great benefits, love to have fun, and wow our guests!
Benefits for full-time employees include medical, dental, vision, STD, company paid life insurance, paid time off, holiday pay, 401K, quarterly bonus program, and incentives.
Do you want to work in a fun environment?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced establishment that prides itself in exceptional service?
The WTR is currently looking to fill a part time Food Expedition position. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and manage the order flow
- Make sure that all the orders are prepared in time
- Assist and manage the final preparation of different food and dishes
- Control and oversee dishes before they leave the kitchen
- Ensure adherence to all relevant quality and sanitation rules and regulations
- Provide assistance in cleaning activities
- Serve as a contact point for the kitchen and the wait staff
- Take care of customers with special needs and requests
- Ensure excellent client service
- Give suggestions for the improvement of the restaurant’s offerings and reputation
- Execute a variety of different tasks as needed in accordance with managers requests and directions
Beautiful Downtown Hotel looking for a friendly, outgoing, and customer oriented front desk agent. We are currently hiring for part-time however potenial to be able to switch too full-time within a few months. If you really enjoy working with customers and have a friendly personality this is the job for you! Must be friendly with a good attitude and work well within a team setting. As a front desk agent we also have additional incentive opportunities available as well to earn extra above your hourly pay. As a part-time employee we do offer sick time, 401K, and quarterly bonuses program after 90 days. Full-time employees have additional benefits available such as health insurance, Paid time off, and Holiday pay. We hope you will apply and possibly join our team!
We're looking for a capable Restaurant Server who will welcome and serve customers, take and deliver orders with a friendly "can-do" attitude.
The Restaurant Server maintains a clean work area and makes sure all supplies are stocked, and carries out all duties in accordance with the high quality standards of Pyramid Hotel Group and Hilton
To provide the most professional restaurant service available to the guest through good, prompt and courteous service.
- Develop a complete knowledge of the menu. Be able to describe the layout, ingredients, glassware/plate ware used for each menu item.
- Utilize suggestive selling on both beverage & food without coming off as pushy.
- Memorize all cocktails and liquors offered on our list and know how to describe them in depth by knowing what the spirit is, how it is created, & where it comes from.
- Memorize all beer offered on our list and be able to describe in depth what kind of beer it is, how it is made, and where it comes from.
- Memorize all wine offered on our list and be able to describe the varietal, region, climate, & taste of each wine.
- Learn and correctly use the Micros system.
- Participate in daily lineup, menu classes and departmental meetings.
- Keep dining room clean and organized.
- Completes monthly Palms training.
- Completes other duties as assigned or needed.
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
- Inform and describe to your guests specials and menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy without talking bad about other dishes.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Maintain clean service areas throughout your shift.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
We are seeking a dynamic individual who is motivatted, driven and passionate to join our team as our Front Office Manager at the Hilton Raleigh North Hills hotel.
Assist the hotels Rooms Manager with planning and directing the daily functions and short and long-term objectives of all Front Office department, to include Front Desk, Night Audit, Journey Ambassadors and Bell Services to meet the needs of the hotel. Maintain maximum occupancy, revenues and most importantly and guest satisfaction.
- Lead the daily operations of the Front Office department to include, guest service agents, JA, Concierge and Bell Team.
- Provide guidance to and monitor the performance of the Assistant Front Office Manager(s) and Bell Captain. Clearly define and delegate tasks and responsibilities.
- Continuously evaluate the performance and encourage improvement of Assistant Front Office Manager(s), Bell Captain and Front Desk Supervisors. Plan and administer a training and development program under the director of the Rooms Manager, within the department which will provide well trained employees at all levels and provide advancement for those persons qualified and interested in career development.
- Conduct 90 day and annual performance evaluations for Assistant Front Office Manager(s) and hourly staff in a timely manner and following proper procedures.
- Focus on obtaining and exceeding SALT score goals for all areas related to rooms.
- Review arrivals report daily and pre-assign VIP guests, accommodate special requests and other items
- Respond to assigned Hilton Guest Assistance issues, conducting thorough research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results as directed. Practice appropriate service recovery techniques to ensure guest satisfaction while maintaining hotel profitability.
- Maintain awareness of all relevant Hilton brand standards and take necessary steps to ensure that we meet or exceed these standards and customer expectations in the following but not limited to areas; Overall Pre-Arrival/Arrival, Overall Departure, Efficiency of Arrival Process, and Bell Staff.
- Responsible for maintaining and where possible, increasing overall guest satisfaction scores (SALT) within the following areas; Overall Pre-Arrival/Arrival, Overall Departure, Efficiency of Arrival Process, and Bell Staff.
- Review SALT scores daily to monitor appropriate areas and take corrective action if needed.
- Responsible for driving Hilton Honors enrollments with Front Office team by creating contests, incentives, etc.
- Move throughout the Front Office areas monitor service quality. Take immediate corrective action if necessary. Be visible in the lobby and desk during peak arrivals and departures assisting with guests and team where needed.
- Participate in the recruitment process, needs assessment, interview and hiring.
- Develop and implement appropriate policies, procedures and tools within the Front Office areas to ensure consistent service and production.
- Create weekly schedule for the front desk and PBX areas and submit to the Rooms Manager for approval.
- Create Resume Binder to review daily with team to ensure all are familiar with incoming groups.
- Preform appropriate disciplinary action for team members who violate policies or are not performing to the expectations of the position/s.
- Maintain accurate room status information at all times.
- Keep abreast of guest accounts and watch for any unusual patterns in guest charges in order to prevent uncollectible accounts.
- Keep informed of all sales programs and promotions. Ensure staff is informed of all such programs.
- Meet daily with Assistant Front Office Manager and Rooms Manager to discuss staffing, SALT, areas of opportunity, etc.
- Organize and conduct a monthly departmental meeting and Front Office Management meeting.
- Promote teamwork and remain flexible in the work environment. Assist Team Members whenever necessary. Promote a positive work environment where everyone’s ideas are valued and considered.
Bellman/Valet - Seasonal Position with Flexible Hours (AM, PM and Mid Shifts)
PM availability is a must.
We are looking for friendly and engaging Bellman to help make memorable experience for each and every guest. As a Bellman you are the first person guests see on their way in and the last on their way out. We are looking for someone who can make a difference!
Bellman are responsible for maintaining presence on the front drive, assisting with luggage and valet parking guest cars while providing guests with personalized service in order to achieve our goal for the best arrival and departure experience in Clearwater Beach. Bellman will also assist with trips to Sand Key Park as needed for guests that would like to go to the beach or be picked up. Applicants must be able to work flexible hours including PM shift.
Assists with luggage during check in and check out, valet parking cars, as well as drives the company van/golfcart in transporting guests as designated.
- Assists arriving and departing guests with luggage, boxes, equipment, etc. (able to move items weighing up to 50 pounds)
- Explain services and amenities of hotel including but not limited to location, hours of operation and location of banquet functions
-Escort guests to guestroom providing property tour and delivering luggage and other items to guest room
- Answer questions about local areas of interest and assists arriving and departing guests with all transportation needs to corporations, local area attractions, airport, etc.
- Deliver guest laundry/dry cleaning, as well as requested supplies and amenities
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of parking lots, public restrooms, ash urns and public areas as needed
-Keep bell closet and back of Front Desk area clean and organized
- Notify supervisor of any potential guest challenges or concerns
- Deliver packages received at the hotel to the appropriate departments and logs all incoming and outgoing packages per PHG standards
- Have a thorough knowledge of emergency and life safety procedures and follows key control policy
We are seeking a passionate hospitality professional, strengths in service, thorough knowledge of the guest’s experience, and exceptional beyond compare service attitude for the position of Barista.
The primary responsibilities for the Barista position will include but are not limited to:
- Opens coffee bar ensuring area is clean and organized. Checks stock, notes any items out of supply, and sets up coffee bar. At the end of the shift ensures all items are properly labeled and secured.
- Mixes and serves coffee beverages, and food items per specifications. Collects money for all items served.
- Records all sales using appropriate POS, and follows all cash handling procedures. Maintains cash bank, guest checks, and processes guest payment according to established procedures. Closes checks, balances and completes closing paperwork at end of shift.
- Continuously checks on the needs of guests, bussing area, and taking beverage orders. Responds in a proactive manner to any guest concerns to ensure satisfaction.
- Is knowledgeable of all types of coffee beverages (mixing ingredients) and menu items sold.
- Practices “clean as you go” method, and sanitation standards. Always cleans empty glasses and dishes from the tables immediately.
- Reports all tips received on a daily basis and records them on a tip declaration sheet. Please note that you may not solicit tips from guests using a “tip jar”.
- Completes side work duties, including, cleaning tables, stocking coffee bar ensuring par levels are being maintained, brings china and glassware to dish station, and assists in maintaining cleanliness of the coffee bar and great room areas.
- Maintains organized storage closet and places deliveries away in an organized and efficient manner.
- Performs all other duties deemed necessary by management.
Must be able to work various shifts including: 6:00am - 1:30pm and/or 1:00pm - 9:30pm
You are invited to join the passionate hospitality Team at the Sheraton Denver West hotel, managed by Pyramid Hotel Group. Pyramid Hotel Group is committed to being the best, most desirable employer in the industry. To achieve this goal, we recognize the importance of providing respect, support and rewards to ALL of our employees. We seek motivated and enthusiastic Team players who believe in these same values to join us at the Sheraton Denver West hotel!
Being a part of the Sheraton Denver West family means striving for your personal best, every day. Expand your potential and build your resume by working with a dynamic team, guaranteed to help you advance your skills and knowledge. Being a part of hospitality means building exciting new relationships, and at Sheraton Denver West, our core values represent our commitment to warm connections with our community, with our guests, and most importantly with every one of our Team Members!
The Banquet Captain is responsible for:
- Serving as a contact person for banquet functions and ensuring that our guests receive the highest level of customer service
- Supervising banquet staff
- Review BEOs with team prior to events and ensuring that functions are set correctly
- Posting events and helping with paperwork
- Assisting with linen inventory and training of staff
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits and Pay
We believe our employees are our most valuable resource. Benefits offered by the company include, but may not be limited to:
- Medical, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance
- Discounts at Marriott Properties
- 401K with Company match
- Free parking
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities for advancing skills and knowledge through training and development
- Sick-time and paid holidays
Starting Pay: $20/hr commensurate with experience
The Sheraton Denver West Hotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We are seeking enthusiastic and capable Conference Set-Up Attendant to manually set up, break down, and service all meeting rooms in accordance with Pyramid Hotel Group high standards of quality. To collect all service ware and allocate in accordance with event order to supply function.
- Maintains all meeting rooms and adjoining public spaces in excellent condition at all times.
- Reports all maintenance needs and damages to Manager for immediate repair.
- Follows daily work sheets and checklists through to completion.
- Maintains office area, storerooms, equipment, and work carts in excellent condition at all times.
- Set up all meeting rooms to the specifications of the guest. This includes considerable physical activity in transporting awkward and heavy materials such as staging, tables, chairs, dance-floors, etc., from storage area to meeting rooms.
- Sets up and breaks down a variety of rooms in various styles and shapes.
- Sets out water, glasses, stationery, office supplies, and candies in rooms.
- Break down all meeting rooms where meetings have concluded and return to storage closet so the room will be available to be reset for the next function.
- Refreshes rooms as needed through a variety of tasks including vacuuming, removing dirty dishes, and changing water.
- Prepares carts with supplies needed for set-up or refreshment of rooms.
We're looking for a qualified Laundry Attendant who will assurethe proper washing, drying and storage of laundry to keep linens and clothing up to Pyramid Hotel Groups high standard of quality.
The Laundry Attendant will:
- Operate washing and drying equipment, load and unload laundry from machines. Measure and administer cleaning agents to laundry according to product specifications.
- Monitor feeder information on washers, make sure all drums are full, and report any irregularities to immediate supervisor.
- Empty the laundry chute and prepare loads for washer.
- Pre-sort and separate linen by classification and transfer by lifting, carrying or transporting to work stations.
- Run folding equipment to fold mats, blankets, towels, bedspreads, etc.
- Separate out laundry requiring mending or special stain removal.
- Clean empty hampers.
- Set the proper drying and cooling times for different types of linen.
- Clean up machines and surrounding areas.
- Stock linen room with cleaned product.
Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Pyramid Hotel Groups from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Pyramid Hotel Groups rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
Assist other positions in department as needed or as directed by immediate supervisor.