Click column header to sort
Can you can carry a tray full of drinks in one hand, a cigarette lighter in the other, and remember the usual" drink of your regular customers?
Do you sense the correct times to chat with your guests when they are talkative or when to leave them alone when they want privacy?
Are you able to stand and walk the entire shift? Are you a perpetually smiling person with a "can-do" spirit
The Senior Sales Manager is primarily responsible for handling customer inquiries and lead requests for groups. The incumbent will work with customers to align customer preferences with hotel needs and actively up-sell each business opportunity to maximize revenues and drive customer loyalty. This position will also ensure that business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for quality service delivery. The incumbent is responsible for driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience. This Senior Sales Manager will process business correspondence and create contracts and other related booking documentation as required. This position requires excellent selling skills, strong communication skills, and a detailed understanding of property operations, food and beverage, and planning. Dependent on the size of the property, the position may also provide day to day supervision to Sales associates.
The Senior Sales Manager has overall responsibility for transacting group customer inquiries and lead requests and achieving revenue and booking goals for their team. Overall, the position is accountable for the following:
- Respond in a timely manner to incoming group and Hideout Event opportunities that are within pre-defined parameters.
- Work collaboratively with other sales channels (e.g. Hideout) to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
- Understand the overall market - competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and how to sell against them.
- Ensure business booked is within hotel parameters. Close the best opportunities for the property based on market conditions and the property’s needs.
- Execute and support the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence). Transfer accurate, complete, and timely information to the Events department in accordance with hotel and brand standards.
- Actively up-sell each business opportunity to maximize revenue.
- Develop and manage catering sales revenue and operation budgets, and provide forecasting reports.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand and actively utilize company marketing initiative/incentives to close business.
- Follow up on opportunities uncovered by the proactive sales team.
- Identify and implement process improvements and best practices.
- Promote accountability to drive superior business results. Includes successful execution of Sales strategies and business processes.
- Establish clear expectations for customers and properties throughout the sales process.
- Effectively resolve guest issues that arise as a result of the sales process. Bring issues to the attention of property and sales leadership team as appropriate
- Execute exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
- Serve the customer by understanding their needs and recommending the appropriate features and services that best meet their needs and exceed their expectations, while building a relationship and loyalty to the brand.
- Build and manage group blocks through hotel PMS and Reservation Systems
The Hideout Assistant Manager assists the Restaurant Manager regarding supervision of the restaurant staff, ensuring quality product and service to restaurant customers.
Assist in interviewing, selecting, training, supervising, counseling and disciplining restaurant staff for the efficient operation of the outlet. Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings communicating pertinent information to the staff, such as house count and menu changes. Schedule and direct staff in their work assignments; Evaluate all restaurant team members on a timely basis to ensure consistent high standards of service.
Interact positively with customers promoting hotel facilities and services. Resolve problems to the satisfaction of involved parties. Answer telephones in a clear voice, coordinate and document reservations. Organize special events in the restaurant such as receptions. Maintain rapport with all departments and attend relevant meetings.
Move throughout facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality and service actions are met. Verify temperatures, judge appearance and taste of products and check preparation methods to determine quality. Give guidance toward improvement and make necessary adjustments for consistency.
Maintain profitability of outlet to support overall hotel operation. Control payroll and equipment costs (minimizing loss and misuse). Ensure par stock levels are maintained by calculating inventory, ordering and retrieving supplies and stocking shelves by stooping, bending, lifting heavy articles and reaching overhead. Evaluate cost effectiveness of all aspects of operation. Develop and implement cost and profit enhancing measures.
Utilize computer to accurately charge customers, create forecast and revenue reports and write correspondence. Input and retrieve data and change computer procedures using complex series of keypunches to program system.
Enter billing information into micros system in order to generate a final guest check; Process payroll for each event that includes calculating number of hours worked and gratuity distribution.
Check staff attendance according to schedules; Adjust and reassign server stations, as necessary, in order to provide quality service during functions.
Pyramid Hotel Group is fast growing leader in hotel management and seeks a strong, experienced leader to grow along with our company, and to be a part of the culture that puts its people first! Due to recent expansions, we are looking for a Centralized Assistant Controller. The remote base location for this role is flexible, ideally within the Midwest region.
Reporting to the Regional Controller, this position prepares financial statements and accounting services for Centralized hotels.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Provide quality, value-added professional service that meets or exceeds our internal customer’s value expectations. Provide day to day accounting related support to centralized hotels to include:
- Help with proper invoice coding
- Support with PMS/POS/Profit Sage Mapping
- M3 system training including AP and running reports
- Labor report support
- Weekly report completion support
- Insure timely reporting
- Help monitor iBuy adherence
- Coordinate accounting processes with M3
- Work with M3 to insure proper coding and format is maintained in balance sheet reconciliations
- Work with properties on release of AP checks with coordination of edit lists
- Participate in the prelim and final P&L reviews
- Participation in the annual budgeting process
The Chief Engineer oversees all aspects of hotel maintenance, including public space, guest rooms, kitchen and outlets, hotel equipment, preventive-maintenance programs, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, etc. Position is involved in OSHA training and other compliance requirements, as well as life-safety systems and procedures.
Pyramid Hotel Group is fast growing leader in hotel management and seeks a strong, experienced leader to grow along with our company, and to be a part of the culture that puts its people first.
We are currently searching for a Dynamic, Hands-On General Manager for our Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown which boasts 222 Guestrooms and Suites and over 2,000 square feet of meeting space, located at the tip of Lake Union in beautiful Seattle, WA
This is a highly empowering position requiring high energy and the ability to motivate, cultivate and mentor a high performance team devoted to achieving the highest standards of guest satisfaction and exceptional service. We value forward thinking, progressive and creative personalities. We provide the resources, you provide the leadership, inspiration and results.
The General Manager has overall responsibility for the successful operation of the hotel and for meeting or exceeding its financial objectives.
The General Manager:
- Directs the total operation of the hotel to maintain established cost and quality standards
- Drives associate experience - meets or exceeds employee satisfaction benchmarks
- Achieves guests" satisfaction goals and ensures maintenance and security of the hotel's physical assets
- Develops and updates the hotel business plan and monitors financial performance
- Drives Revpar, Revpar index and Revenue per guest
- Administers company policy and procedures
- Assures staff are recruited, selected, trained, counseled and rewarded to maintain performance standards while "providing service beyond expectations"
- Hands on leadership of team
- Drives GOP, Flow thru and NOI per key
Aloft Sarasota is looking for talented people ready to deliver a twist in travel. Our talent naturally find opportunities to deliver, delight, and engage. Aloft talent take a fresh, energetic approach to everything in life.....and know how to juggle without dropping everything.
If you are dynamic, engaging, and stylish with a passion for hospitality, then Aloft Sarasota may be just the place to give your career a lift. Aloft offers something bold and new to the traveler and we want you to be part of our team.
Responsible for supporting the overall safety and security of guests and talent, this overnight position will focus on guest services and respond immediately to any security issues that may arise. The ideal candidate will be passionate about safety and security and have a “can do” attitude with the ability to multi-task in other departments as needed.
Security Officer will also be responsible for driving shuttle to and from Airport so must have a valid drivers licence and pass driving record check.
We are seeking a full-time housekeeper.
Candidates should be service minded, energetic and have the ability to work wellin a team environment.
Responsibilities include general cleaning of hotel suites, cleaning of some public spaces, and special cleaning projects.
Candidates should apply in person.
Greets and registers guests, provides prompt and courteous service, and closes out guest accounts upon completion of stay to meet Pyramid Hotel Groups' high standards of quality.
The Front Desk Agent will:
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet hours and local attractions.
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information with routine difficulty from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate. Promote Hotel's marketing programs. Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Code electronic keys. Non-verbally confirm the room number and rate. Provide welcome folders containing room keys, certificates, coupons and refreshment center keys as appropriate. Requires continual standing and movement throughout front office area.
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization using electronic acceptance methods. Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, travellers checks, and other forms of payment. Convert foreign currency at current posted rates. Perform accurate, moderately complex arithmetic functions using a calculator. Post charges to guest rooms and house accounts using the computer.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear English communication. Input messages into the computer. Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for customers as requested.
- Close guest accounts at time of check out and ascertain satisfaction. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency and/or heavy hotel activity, and resolve complications such as location changes or credit issues.
- Field guest complaints, conducting through research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results. Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems such as price conflicts, insufficient heating or air conditioning, etc. Take ownership of guests challenges and follow through to ensure guest satisfaction. Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity. Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgement and discretion.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Pyramid Hotel Groups from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Pyramid Hotel Groups rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Summon bell-staff assistance to escort guests to their rooms as appropriate.
- Provide safety deposit boxes for guest by pulling the box from the vault and carrying it to the customer. File access slips in room order.
- Operate facsimile machine to send, receive, and log incoming transmissions. Notify guests of incoming faxes using the message function of the computer.
- Use the photocopier to make copies of items as required.
- File registration cards in room number order.
- Retrieve registration cards from the files for each check out.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor such as assisting PBX operators or reservations agents.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Basic mathematical skills and considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations without error.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to stand and move throughout front office and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Experience with ONQ systems is a plus but not required.
As our Van Driver, you will be responsible for luggage assistance and shuttle service for all guests while providing guests with personalized service, special comforts and acts of kindness that make the traveler feel human https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/L_nICzp5z4hLwN1UBLiI5?domain=again.you will be responsible for transporting guests to and from the local airport and occasionionally complete runs to local attractions. Must be friendly and will assist front desk agents as needed.
We're looking for capable Housekeepers who can be flexible enough to work weekends.
The Housekeeper cleans and vacuums guests’ rooms; collects soiled linens for laundering, makes beds, replenishes room supplies, empties trash and responds to guests’ needs, maintaining a clean environment for hotel guests in accordance with the high quality standards of Hilton Hotels.
Previous hotel housekeeping experience preferred, Hilton Family of Brands a plus! Ability to communicate with our guests essential.