Click column header to sort
The Lodge at JetBlue, managed by Pyramid Hotel Group is seeking to fill cook positions. At Pyramid Hotel Group, we treat employees like family. The ideal candidate will have previous culinary experience in a high volume environment.
The Lodge at JetBlue, managed by Pyramid Hotel Group is seeking and experienced Lead Cook for our very busy cafeteria style F & B environement. At Pyramid we treat employees like family. Must havve 2 years of cook or lead cook experience in a high volume environment.
The Lodge at JetBlue, Managed by Pyramid Hotel Group is seeking an experienced Night Auditor. At Pyramid we treat employees like family.
Duties include completing audits of hotel transactions during third shift. Also assists with greeting guests at the fronk desk and processing check-in/out transactions. Ability to work overnight shifts, good customer-service and communication skills, attention to detail and flexible work schedule required. Previous night auditing experience a plus!
The Lodge at JetBlue, managed by Pyramid Hotel Group is seeking a Public Area Attendant. At Pyramid we treat our employees like family. The public area attendant cleans the lobby and bathrooms and removes trash.
The amazing Lodge at JetBlue, managed by Pyramid Hotel Group is seeking Room Attendants. If your are tired of cleaning tripple and quad occupany rooms come work for the lodge. We have single occupany, dorm style rooms. The average day rooms attendants would clean 7-14 rooms. No party rooms and no group of people stay in our guest room! At Pyramid we treat employee like family
- Take beverage orders from guests and servers in a timely manner.
- Memorize all cocktails and liquors offered on our list and know how to describe them in depth by knowing what the spirit is, how it is created, & where it comes from.
- Memorize all beer offered on our list and be able to describe in depth what kind of beer it is, how it is made, and where it comes from.
- Memorize all wine offered on our list and be able to describe the varietal, region, climate, & taste of each wine.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the Restaurant’s standard drink recipes.
- Learns the names and personally recognize our regulars. Use these guests’ names often.
- Build relationships with your clientele to make them want to come back again to see you.
- Use social media to promote your place of work.
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt into the register system.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change (if applicable).
- Ask each guest to fill out the comment card that will be provided with each dropped check.
- Wash and sterilize glassware.
- Stock bar completely before the start of your shift so you can have a smooth service.
- Maintain bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages. Have all labels facing forward on liquor, beer, & wine.
- Clear plate ware, glassware, utensils etc. as soon as you see the guests have left their spot at the bar.
- Present drink menus, make recommendations, use upselling techniques, and answer questions regarding beverages.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Receive and serve food orders to guests seated at the bar and describe each dish that you serve.
- Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to restaurant manager.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Day bartender will receive and check liquor against previous night’s requisitions.
- Any discrepancies with the receiving order will be brought to the attention of the supervisor or manager.
- Night bartender will requisition liquor in accordance with the posted par sheets.
- At no time leave the bar area unless properly relieved by a manager, supervisor or another bartender.
We are seeking a full-time housekeeper.
Candidates should be service minded, energetic and have the ability to work wellin a team environment.
Responsibilities include general cleaning of hotel suites, cleaning of some public spaces, and special cleaning projects.
Candidates should apply in person.
The primary responsibilities for the Concierge include but are not limited to:
- Provide prompt and professional response to all requests for services by "finding a way" to fulfill each one, no matter how large or small.
- Communicate with all guests prior to their arrival, customizing their overall experience before and during their stay.
- Coordinate with the Front Office and Housekeeping teams to ensure that all pre-arrival and special requests are completed to go beyond guest satisfaction.
- Create guest profiles and update information as necessary in ALICE.
- Replenish and review the current inventory of brochures, pamphlets, guides, and directories to be informed of all Cincinnati area events.
- Oversee the general cleanliness and orderly appearance of the concierge desk and surrounding lobby area, contacting the housekeeping staff if necessary.
- Accept all guest calls for bell service and communicate effectively to the arrival team.
- Maintain daily paperwork in an organized and legible manner, especially document involving charges to guest folios.
- Maintain good contacts with the providers of outside services to insure the best experience for our guest.
- Ensure prompt package and message delivery service through bell staff.
- Gift certificate administration.
- Transmit telex and facsimile messages upon request.
- Report any problems to the Front Office Manager as soon as possible.
- Complete all other assignments, duties and tasks as assigned by the Front office Manager and Front Office Management staff.
We're looking for a Security Supervisor who will ensure the safety andsecurity of the hotel and our guests and employees during the overnight shift.
Previous experience in security/military/law enforcement helpful.
We're looking for a capable, courteous Reservations Agent. You will be required toanswer telephone inquires in a friendly and courteous manner, employ sales techniques in order to secure and process reservations for guest accommodations in a timely manner consistent with Pyramid Hotel Group's high standards of quality.
Previous Marriott Systems experience required.
SIGN-ON BONUS UP TO $250!!!
You will be preparing beverages and serving beverages and/or food to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service. Specifically, a Bartender would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests and respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Mix and garnish beverages according to recipe and portion control standards
- Present and serve beverages to guests
- Check guests for proper identification and serve alcoholic beverages to guests in accordance with federal, state, local and company laws and regulations
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates, cards and vouchers
- Stock and maintain the bar to include, but not limited to, beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce
- Cut, store and ensure product quality of all beverage-related perishables
- Respond professionally to inebriated guests, as needed
We are looking for friendly and motivated hospitality professional to join our Four Diamond hotel as our Front Desk Supervisor! We offer competitive pay and a full benefits package, including health/dental/vision insurance, paid time off, and paid holidays, 401(k), employee discounts, and an amazing CARE culture! Front Desk Hosts also qualify for a number of customer service based CASH incentives in addition to the hourly pay. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic team and company with opportunities for advancement!
Purpose: The Front Desk Supervisor provides guidance and leadership as the lead Front Desk Host ensuring consistent quality and customer service is delivered.
- Greet guests in a friendly, hospitable manner demonstrating Four Diamond customer service
- Check guests in and out, following hotel protocols and obtaining method of payment per standards
- Provide guests with information regarding the hotel, outlets, amenities, and area
- Respond to guest calls and requests. Employ problem resolution strategies and service recovery in the event of guest complaints.
- Answer phones in a courteous manner and assist guests with any inquiries
- Utilize hotel software and PMS to record guest information in an accurate manner
- Conform with all aspects of Pyramid Hotel Group's guest safety and security protocols, including Key Control and COVID-19 safety
- Maintain accurate and complete knowledge of the hotel's Emergency Procedures and know action steps to take during emergency situations.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency and/or heavy hotel activity, and resolve complications such as location changes or credit issues
- All other duties as assigned by management
Supervisory Responsibilities: The Front Desk Supervisor will assist in the new hire training and on-going training of the Front Desk Hosts. In the absence of the Front Office Manager, the Front Desk Supervisor will manage the shift and ensure the highest service by the team to our guests. This leadership position serves as the example for the team in our service standards and adherence to policies/procedures.
- Evening and weekend availability are required for this position.
- Regular attendance in conformance with Pyramid Hotel Group standards.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
- Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Pyramid Hotel Group rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join our team.
The best candidates will possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and should present a professional appearance.
Candidates should have the ability to self-motivate, be a strong team player, and be willing to learn. Excellent relationship-building and negotiating skills, exceptional follow-through, strong organizational skills and strong time-management skills are required.
The Sales Manager will be required to utilize PC applications, including property management systems, database and Microsoft Office products.
We are looking for an PM Houseperson who can deliver exceptional guest service! Candidates should be service minded, energetic and have the ability to work well in a team environment. If you're looking to grow as part of a strong team, come see what we can offer you for your career!
The PM Houseperson assists with the housekeeping and laundry staff and ensuring that the hotel facilities and public areas, meet all cleanliness and standards of hotel.
Must have excellent customer service skills.
Benefits Offered to Full Time Associates:
Health, Dental & Vision
Flex Spending Accounts
Basic Life Insurance with Health
Voluntary Life Insurance
Short Term & Long-Term Disability
401 k Retirement Plan
Paid Vacation & Personal Days
And Much More…
Greets and registers guests, provides prompt and courteous service, and closes out guest accounts upon completion of stay to meet Pyramid Hotel Groups' high standards of quality. This postion will require to help out in Sales as an Admin as well as working at the Front Desk.
The Front Desk Agent will:
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet hours and local attractions.
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information with routine difficulty from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate. Promote Hotel's marketing programs. Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Code electronic keys. Non-verbally confirm the room number and rate. Provide welcome folders containing room keys, certificates, coupons and refreshment center keys as appropriate. Requires continual standing and movement throughout front office area.
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization using electronic acceptance methods. Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, travellers checks, and other forms of payment. Convert foreign currency at current posted rates. Perform accurate, moderately complex arithmetic functions using a calculator. Post charges to guest rooms and house accounts using the computer.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear English communication. Input messages into the computer. Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for customers as requested.
- Close guest accounts at time of check out and ascertain satisfaction. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency and/or heavy hotel activity, and resolve complications such as location changes or credit issues.
- Field guest complaints, conducting through research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results. Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems such as price conflicts, insufficient heating or air conditioning, etc. Take ownership of guests challenges and follow through to ensure guest satisfaction. Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity. Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgement and discretion.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Pyramid Hotel Groups from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Pyramid Hotel Groups rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Summon bell-staff assistance to escort guests to their rooms as appropriate.
- Provide safety deposit boxes for guest by pulling the box from the vault and carrying it to the customer. File access slips in room order.
- Operate facsimile machine to send, receive, and log incoming transmissions. Notify guests of incoming faxes using the message function of the computer.
- Use the photocopier to make copies of items as required.
- File registration cards in room number order.
- Retrieve registration cards from the files for each check out.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor such as assisting PBX operators or reservations agents.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Basic mathematical skills and considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations without error.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to stand and move throughout front office and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Experience with Galaxy systems is a plus but not required.
Elevate your career to new heights and join our team at the Colorado Springs Marriott. The Colorado Springs Marriott is a beautiful, modern full service 309 room property located in north Colorado Springs with breathtaking views of Pikes Peak.
We offer our associates the following incredible benefits:
- $500 Sign-On Bonus: $250 after 90 Days, $250 after 6 Months
- Associate Referral Bonus
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Unlimited PTO Rollover
- PTO Cash Out Option
- 5 Sick Days
- 7 Paid Holidays
- One of the most comprehensive and affordable employee benefit/insurance programs in the hospitality industry
- Company Paid Life & AD&D Insurance
- 401K Match
- Associate Meal Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Marriott Hotel Room Discounts Worldwide
- Free Parking
- Advancement Opportunities
The Front Desk Supervisor provides guidance and leadership as the lead Front Office Clerk ensuring consistent quality customer service is delivered.The Front Desk Supervisor will:Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff. Monitor lobby traffic and make staffing adjustments accordingly. Greet guests immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Promptly complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information with routine difficulty from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate. Promote the Pyramid Hotel Group marketing program. Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Non-verbally confirm the room number and rate. Require standing and continual mobility throughout front office area. Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, checks and other forms of payment. Convert foreign currency at current posted rates. Perform accurate moderately complex arithmetic functions using a calculator. Post charges to guest rooms and house accounts using the computer. Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear English language. Input messages into the computer. Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for hotel guests as requested. Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situations and/or heavy hotel activity, serving as a role model for Front Office Staff and other employees. Resolve customer complications and complaints by conducting thorough research of the situation and the most effective solutions. Make decisions and take action based on previous experience and good judgment, sometimes revising procedures to accommodate unusual situation. Authorize revenue allowances to remedy problems only after other alternative solutions have been offered. Other attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Pyramid Hotel Group from time to time, is essential to the successful performance
We are looking for a full-time Dishwasher to join our team!
As a dishwasher, you will: Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in a clean and orderly manner. Sweep and mop floors; wash dishes, worktable, walls, vent hoods. Empty trash and other duties as required. This is a great opportunity for an individual interested in pursuing a culinary career, as you will gain exposure and hands-on experience working in a full-service kitchen.
We're looking for a dedicated, hard-working Houseperson who will be responsible for assisting room attendants and responding to guest calls.
Must have excellent customer service skills.
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina has openings for Full Time Room Attendants, offering competitive pay and a FULL benefits package! This is an amazing opportunity to join a Four Diamond hotel and our team of hospitality professionals.
- Paid Time Off accrual from day 1 of work
- 7 paid holidays each year
- Deeply discounted and company-subsidized MARTA passes
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Quarterly bonus potential for all employees
- Monthly employee recognition events and prizes
- Free parking, free uniforms
- People-centric CARE Culture!
Job duties of the Room Attendant include:
- Cleaning and vacuuming guest rooms
- Making beds, cleaning bathrooms and cleaning/sanitizing surfaces
- Replenishes room supplies and amenities
- Collect soiled linens for laundering, empties trash
- Responds to guest requests and needs
- Maintains a safe and clean environment for both guests and employees
We are seeking a Bartender to join our team of hospitality professionals at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina in our Barrel Room lobby bar! This is an amazing opportunity for a mixologist who is just as passionate about guest service as they are about creating fantastic cocktails. We offer competitive pay and a full benefits package, plus working in a people-centric CARE culture!
Benefits include: Medical/dental/vision insurance, company-paid life insurance, 401(k) with company match, Paid Time Off accrual from day 1, seven paid holidays each year, employee appreciation events, and more!
The Bartender is responsible for:
- Providing Four Diamond service to all guests
- Taking guest orders and preparing orders accurately
- Using the Point of Sale system to record all transactions and process payments according to accounting procedures
- Stocking bar throughout shift
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary bar area
- Completing opening and closing duties, including set-up of the bar, cleaning, sanitizing, sweeping, etc
- Properly labeling, dating, covering and refrigerating prepped items for the bar
- Following safe alcohol service at all times, including checking IDs and serving responsibly
- Creating a memorable experience for all guests of the bar