Click column header to sort
The Shuttle Driver is responsible for the safe and efficient transport of guests in the company vehicle. The driver is always also responsible for providing excellent customer service to all guests by maintaining a professional appearance and positive attitude. In addition to transporting guests, the shuttle driver will ensure that the vehicle is clean, fueled and any necessary service is communicated to the appropriate person.
What you will be doing
The Shuttle Driver is focused and responsible for the following, but not limited to:
As our Van Driver, you will drive guests to local attractions and complete airport runs.
- As our Van Driver, you will drive guests to local attractions and complete airport runs.
- Meet and greet all guests in a professional and courteous manner upon arrival
- Accommodate guest special requests, including luggage and wheelchair assistance.
- Assist in escorting guests and luggage into the hotel lobby for registration.
- Must drive in a safe manner and drive defensively to prevent injuries and property damage
- Responsible for knowing hotel emergency procedures and ensuring emergency exits are always clear
- Knowing general information about the hotel and being able to provide recommendations about the surrounding area
- Ensure vehicle is locked and secured when not attended.
- Inform General Manager immediately of any Motor Vehicle infractions, tickets, driver's license suspensions, or accidents.
- Work in a team environment and assist and support all members of the team to ensure a great hotel stay experience for the guests.
- Other duties as assigned
We offer our employees the following benefits:
- One of the most comprehensive and affordable employee benefit/insurance programs in the hospitality industry
- Company Paid Life & AD&D Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Time Off
- Discounts on Hotel Rooms
- 7 Paid Holidays
The objectives of the Director of Food & Beverage are to achieve marketing, sales, profitability and quality service goals for the Food & Beverage Department by developing and executing marketing strategies. Preparing and executing the budget, providing quality service to the guests and employing leadership and managerial skills effectively.
- Responsible for motivating and managing a team of front and back of the house food and beverage management.
- Develop and recommend the budget, marketing plans and objectives and manages within those approved plans
- Participate in total hotel management as a member of the Hotel Executive Committee
- Implement and maintain F&B sales/marketing programs
- Direct and oversee development of employees
- Hire, train, empower, coach and counsel, performance and salary reviews
- Direct the implementation of the payroll, reports, forecasts, inventory and budget for food and beverage operations
- Coordinate food and beverage operations with other hotel departments to ensure efficient guest service
- Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality
- Implement procedures to increase guest and associate satisfaction
- Exercise quality control for both food and beverage
- Maintaining standards of service and ensure their implementation
- Performing daily walk-through to ensure full compliance with Department of Health regulations and brand standards
- Maintain communications with Corporate Staff
- Coach and counsel employees to reflect brand service standards and procedures
Pyramid Hotel Group is fast growing leader in hotel management and seeks a strong, experienced leader to grow along with our company, and to be a part of the culture that puts its people first.
We are currently seeking a dynamic hotel Assistant General Manager for our Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key which boasts 220 suites, over 12,000 square feet of meeting space and 3 outlets!
Designed to be a training role for future General Manager opportunities within the organization, the Assistant General Manager will direct and coordinate activates of hotel to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations and maximize its full potential with a balanced focus on people, product and profit.
Reporting to the General Manager, Responsibilities include:
- Supervise all department heads with the exception of the Director of Sales and Marketing and Director of Human Resources.
- Maintain positive relations with staff through timely complete communication of all items concerning their areas of supervision individually and a department as a whole.
- Assists in creating the hotel’s annual budget and monitors the performance of the hotel throughout the year.
- Follow up with vendors on missing or incorrect invoices.
- Complete vendor billing statement reconciliation and maintain an organized tracking system for recurring invoices, leases, contracts, and due/renewal dates of each.
- Assists in the management of Human Resources functions of the hotel such as HR administration, controlling turnover, motivating employees, focusing on employee development and retention and conducting regular employee meetings.
- Analyze with each department head their goals identified and the action steps to achieve them within the identified length of time.
- Monitor progress on a set schedule and report achievements and problem areas to the General Manager, their effect on profitability and stability of hotel operations.
- Insure a positive guest experience through quality and safety of the hotel product.
This program is designed to maximize the trainee’s experience in the hospitality industry, while putting him/her on a track to a management career within our organization.
Each trainee will spend approximately six months working within Hotel Operations, spending time in each discipline area including Food and Beverage, Sales and Catering, Finance/Accounting, and Rooms/Front Desk, and also receive focused training in focused topic areas.
After the six-month period and successful completion of the program the trainee will be evaluated and will be placed in an entry-level management role.
Seeking an experienced and ambitious Catering Sales Manager to join our Team of Hospitality Professionals!
Duties include (but not limited to)
Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
Assists client in the selection of food and beverage menu using upselling techniques to maximize revenue.
Contacts client to confirm meeting’s dates, times, number attending, and hotel and meeting room requirements. Follows up regularly to receive updated information and obtain a guaranteed commitment.
Determines outside vender service needs (i.e., entertainment, floral displays, audio visual, local tours, etc.).
Communicates to respective departments to ensure delivery of service (i.e., guest services department for room blocks, VIP check-ins and guest transportation needs, food and beverage department for restaurant and catering arrangements, outside vendor or internal sources for audio visual requirements, accounting for payment schedule).
Arranges and conducts pre- and post-convention meetings with appropriate hotel departments to assure that all client needs are met.
Inspects meeting room set-up to assure compliance with client specifications.
Serves as host to group upon arrival and is available to assist with any client needs that may arise during his/her stay.
May assist in sales effort of the hotel through telemarketing and obtaining leads from sales files, publications and advertisements.
Handles call-in business/inquires for prospective clients.
Responsible for meeting financial goals of department.
We're looking for a capable, committed Maintenance Technician who will plan an important role in keeping our hotel functioning to the high quality standards of the Pyramid Hotel Group.
The Maintenance Technician will:
- meet service quality standards that affect guest satisfaction;
- respond to guest questions or problems in a timely professional manner
- perform general repairs and assigned maintenance duties in a satisfactory and timely manner
- respond to complaints or problems from guests or other departments in a timely manner
- be responsible for maintaining the upkeep, rehabilitation, and maintenance of the entire hotel facility, including the physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems, and related equipment in accordance with energy conservation and preventative maintenance programs
To quality, you must have previous engineering experience.
<<< Sign on Bonus $250.00 >>>
The Front Desk Supervisor provides guidance and leadership as the lead Front Office Clerk ensuring consistent quality customer service is delivered.The Front Desk Supervisor will:Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff. Monitor lobby traffic and make staffing adjustments accordingly. Greet guests immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Promptly complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information with routine difficulty from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate. Promote the Pyramid Hotel Group marketing program. Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Non-verbally confirm the room number and rate. Require standing and continual mobility throughout front office area. Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, traveler�s checks and other forms of payment. Convert foreign currency at current posted rates. Perform accurate moderately complex arithmetic functions using a calculator. Post charges to guest rooms and house accounts using the computer. Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear English language. Input messages into the computer. Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for hotel guests as requested. Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situations and/or heavy hotel activity, serving as a role model for Front Office Staff and other employees. Resolve customer complications and complaints by conducting thorough research of the situation and the most effective solutions. Make decisions and take action based on previous experience and good judgment, sometimes revising procedures to accommodate unusual situation. Authorize revenue allowances to remedy problems only after other alternative solutions have been offered. Other attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Pyramid Hotel Group from time to time, is essential to the successful performance
<< Sign on Bonus $250.00 >>>
Shifts: Saturday & Sundays 6:00am-12:00pm
We are currently seeking a Part Time Breakfast Attendant to work Saturday & Sundays. Candidates should possess an outgoing personality and love talking to people. Will be responsible to greet all guests, service tables and help in the kitchen to prepare our complimentary breakfast buffet.
We're looking for an experienced Executive Chef to lead our culinary team. This position would oversee the culinary operations of the hotel including breakfast, banquets & catering, dinner and the rooftop bar. This high energy, unique property features a European flare in the hotel operations. The AC Upper Deck bar gives way to a tapas style menu. During the winter, the AC Upper Deck features igloos.
We're looking for a dedicated, hard-working Houseperson who will be responsible for assisting room attendants and responding to guest calls.
Must have excellent customer service skills.
The Lodge at JetBlue is managed by Pyramid hotel group. Pyramid is know for treating employees like family.
We are seeking a Sous Chef who will be responsible for assisting in the operations of the kitchen. This includes coordinating the activities of the line cooks and overseeing food production operations to ensure that quality standards are maintained for the food operation.
The Doubletree New York is under new management. Pyramid Hotel Group is known for treating employees like family.
We are seeking a full time Sales Coordinator.
The ideal candidate should possess administrative experience with a dynamic personality to support the sales team.
Duties will include but are not limited to answering phones, processing letters, contracts and proposals, working with groups utilizing our meeting room and overall office support. This is a Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm position.
Solicit group business that enables the hotel to meet and/or exceed revenue goals in rooms and food and beverage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication
- Prepare correspondence to customers, internal booking reports and file maintenance.
- Participation in daily sales meeting, pre-convention meetings, training and other sales related meetings as required.
- Work with other departments within hotel to provide quality service to customers.
- Attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings
- Develop/maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
- Professionally represent the hotel in community and industry organizations and events.
- Participate as team player with all departments.
- Assist with reports and/or competition data collection.
- Follow the principles of CARE and the Four Disciplines of Associate Success.
The Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina is looking for an individual with a Great "Yes I Can" CARING attitude to join our Housekeeping Team as a full-time Public Area Attendant. This individual will be responsible for the cleanliness of the public areas of our hotel, as well as completing guest requests and helping out as needed in multiple areas of the Housekeeping and Laundry department.
This is a great job with a FULL benefits package including:
- Competitive pay and quarterly bonus potential
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- $10,000 company paid life insurance
- Company subsidized MARTA discounts for unlimited transit - savings of $684+ per year!
- FREE uniforms, FREE parking!
- Work at a beautiful Four Diamond hotel and opportunities to cross-train
- Culture of CARE focused on our associates - our most important asset!
- And many more!
Here's your opportunity to join a dynamic boutique style limited service property with a premier rooftop bar in the entertainment district of Downtown Cincinnati. We are looking for a vibrant customer-focused Food & Beverage professional to join our team.
The Food & Beverage Manager oversees all aspects of food and beverage operations, including outlets and banquets. The F & B Manager will work closely with the hotel Operations Manager to achieve high scores of food and service quality. Responsible for budgets and cost control measures, quality standards, guest satisfaction and associate satisfaction.
The Fairfield Inn in downtown Milwaukee is looking for Breakfast Attendants to join our team!
The Hampton Inn is managed by Pyramid Hotel Group. With us, you'll find:
Paid time off
7 paid holidays
401k w/ company match
Comprehensive benefit plans
Employee Recognition fun!
Candidates should possess an outgoing personality and love talking to people. Will be responsible to greet all guests, service tables and help in the kitchen to prepare our complimentary breakfast buffet.
Full-time and Part-time opportunities are available!
The Hotel Indigo in downtown Detroit is looking for a Sales Manager to join our team!
Managed by Pyramid Hotel Group, we offer:
Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision and ancillary coverages
401k with company match
Company paid life insurance
Paid time off
Room Rate Discounts
The best candidates will possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and should present a professional appearance.
Candidates should have the ability to self-motivate, be a strong team player, and be willing to learn. Excellent relationship-building and negotiating skills, exceptional follow-through, strong organizational skills and strong time-management skills are required.
The Sales Manager will be required to utilize PC applications, including property management systems, database and Microsoft Office products.
We are seeking a full time Sales Coordinator.
The ideal candidate should possess administrative experience with a dynamic personality to support the sales team.
Duties will include but are not limited to answering phones, processing letters, contracts and proposals, working with groups utilizing our meeting room and overall office support.
The purpose of this job is to perform the duties of Security Officer in accordance with company standards for satisfactory performance.
Essential Job Description: Patrols hotel premises to maintain order, enforce regulations, and ensure observance of applicable laws by performing the following duties. Essential duties and responsibilities are as follows (other duties may be assigned):
1. Patrols lobbies, corridors, guest rooms, and other hotel areas, confers with management, interviews guests and employees.
2. Interrogates persons to detect infringements and investigate disturbances, complaints, thefts, vandalisms, accidents, illness, violations of policies, and any other loss related event.
3. Patrols hotel areas to detect/report and/or control fires, unsafe conditions, and missing or inoperative safety equipment.
4. Warns or ejects troublemakers, and cautions careless persons.
5. Responds to, controls, provides and obtains assistance for victims of accidents and/or illness. Also reports on such in documentation.
6. Notifies staff of presence of persons with questionable reputations.
7. Assists management and law enforcement officers in emergency situations.
8. Controls all situations in a calm, professional, and hospitable manner.
9. Completes daily logs and incident reports.
10. Follows lost and found procedures.
11. Conducts daily key inventories and reports and variances.
12. Follows cab voucher procedures.
13. Enforces package pass procedures.
14. Responds to alarm notifications.
15. Assists with emergency/evacuation training and processes.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or GED. One year security experience, and/or three years military preferred.
Language Skills: Must be able to communicate clearly with guests, customers, supervisor and fellow employees.
Reasoning Ability: Must be able to use appropriate judgement in determining situations requiring immediate/emergency response and action.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid CPR certification. First Aid certification.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently is required to use hands, and fingers to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Hours: Due to the seasonal nature of the hospitality industry, and the fact that the hotel provides guest services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, any employee may be required to work rotating shifts, night shifts, and/or overtime. Also, depending on the season, hours may be reduced at any time.
Greets and registers guests, provides prompt and courteous service, and closes out guest accounts upon completion of stay to meet Pyramid Hotel Groups' high standards of quality.
The Front Desk Agent will:
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet hours and local attractions.
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information with routine difficulty from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate. Promote Hotel's marketing programs. Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Code electronic keys. Non-verbally confirm the room number and rate. Provide welcome folders containing room keys, certificates, coupons and refreshment center keys as appropriate. Requires continual standing and movement throughout front office area.
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization using electronic acceptance methods. Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, travellers checks, and other forms of payment. Convert foreign currency at current posted rates. Perform accurate, moderately complex arithmetic functions using a calculator. Post charges to guest rooms and house accounts using the computer.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear English communication. Input messages into the computer. Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for customers as requested.
- Close guest accounts at time of check out and ascertain satisfaction. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency and/or heavy hotel activity, and resolve complications such as location changes or credit issues.
- Field guest complaints, conducting through research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results. Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems such as price conflicts, insufficient heating or air conditioning, etc. Take ownership of guests challenges and follow through to ensure guest satisfaction. Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity. Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgement and discretion.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Pyramid Hotel Groups from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Pyramid Hotel Groups rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Summon bell-staff assistance to escort guests to their rooms as appropriate.
- Provide safety deposit boxes for guest by pulling the box from the vault and carrying it to the customer. File access slips in room order.
- Operate facsimile machine to send, receive, and log incoming transmissions. Notify guests of incoming faxes using the message function of the computer.
- Use the photocopier to make copies of items as required.
- File registration cards in room number order.
- Retrieve registration cards from the files for each check out.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor such as assisting PBX operators or reservations agents.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Basic mathematical skills and considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations without error.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to stand and move throughout front office and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Experience with Galaxy systems is a plus but not required.