To provide the most professional bar service available to the guest through good, prompt and courteous service.
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Clean and sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
- Clean service and coffee bar areas.
- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
- Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products.
- Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions.
- Receive and process all customer payments in our point of sales system.
- Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, pastries, or breakfast sandwiches
- Greets all customers with fast, friendly, personalized service and develop a rapport with customers by learning their names, favorite drinks and food items.
- Verbally receive and call back customer orders in a friendly manner.
- Report all customer complaints to manager on duty.
- Respond proactively to prevent customer service situations.
- Accurately ring sales orders into cash register and counts back change to customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Answer telephone in a courteous and friendly manner including, but not limited to, giving store greeting, directions to store location, and receiving and filling customer orders.
- Weighs, grinds and packs coffee per customers’ orders according to The Hideout guidelines.
- Up sells and serves baked goods and miscellaneous food items to customers.
Maintains efficient, friendly service.