We are currently seeking a Lead Painter for The Wigwam Resort.
The Lead Painter is responsible for the repair, maintenance, upkeep and replacement of the property's cosmetic materials (interior/exterior painting, patching of woodwork and furniture refinishing), in accordance with hotel standards. Will also assist in other areas of Engineering as assigned.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Receive daily work assignments from Chief Engineer/Supervisor and review priorities and special projects.
- Organize materials, tools and equipment to perform daily assignments.
- Maintain time lines and work schedule in accordance with the preventive maintenance program.
- Check work orders and Night Report for any problems. Make rounds checking these problem areas; note any touch-up needs or/and safety concerns in the hotel.
- Schedule work in accordance with preventive maintenance program in rooms, coordinating with Housekeeping and Front Office.
- Maintain par stock levels of standard paint, brushes, wallpapers, stains, sign lettering and other supplies. Communicate requisition needs to Chief Engineer/Supervisor.
- Appropriate paint and adhesive types for various surfaces.
- The latest techniques for mixing formulas for paints, acrylics, epoxies, scalers, concrete paints, stains, and varnishes.
- Ventilation of and storage of flammable and toxic materials.
- Mixture formulas for paints as required.
- Repair and maintain all painted surfaces and items, including preparation and installation of all types of latex, enamels, etc.
- Strip and refinish guestroom furniture.
- Maintain for the proper use, cleaning, maintenance and storage of all tools, (i.e. brushes, rollers, paint sprayers, trays, ladders, scaffolds, etc.) and supplies.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the work areas.
We are currently seeking a part time server for The Wigwam Bar.
Position Purpose: Take food orders; serve food and beverage items to customers in a friendly, enthusiastic, professional, and timely manner.
Take orders for and serve all food and beverage requests, using suggestive selling techniques. Clear tables during service. Control guest checks and secure proper payment.
Ensure station and table set-ups are complete and perform various side duties as assigned by the Outlet Supervisor.
Maintain proper condition and cleanliness of dining areas and servicing equipment. Running side work and stocking of needed materials.
Wear a mask and gloves and ensure a high level of cleanliness is adhered to by abiding by our guidelines & standards for proper service & sanitation
Additional duties as necessary and assigned.
Assist other servers, bartenders, food runners and bussers when necessary.
Fold napkins for meal periods to maintain an adequate supply.
Perform general cleaning tasks utilizing cleaning to adhere to health and safety standards.
Greet all guest in your section with towels and water.
Complete setting up and breaking down of all service cabanas as designated by management.
Constant walk-through of pool area to make certain it is clean (no trash on the grounds) and tidy.
Ensure all pool chairs are in a clean and orderly fashion.
Inspect entire pool area replacing any missing items and/or repairing (when possible) any items needing attention. ( i.e. umbrellas, chairs, menu holders, flags).