Click column header to sort
Greets and registers guests, provides prompt and courteous service to those staying at the AC Hotel at the Banks.
The Front Desk Agent will:
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet hours and local attractions.
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information with routine difficulty from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate. Promote Hotel's marketing programs. Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Code electronic keys. Non-verbally confirm the room number and rate. Provide welcome folders containing room keys, certificates, coupons and refreshment center keys as appropriate. Requires continual standing and movement throughout front office area.
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization using electronic acceptance methods. Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, travellers checks, and other forms of payment.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear English communication. Input messages into the computer. Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for customers as requested.
- Close guest accounts at time of check out and ascertain satisfaction. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency and/or heavy hotel activity, and resolve complications such as location changes or credit issues.
- Field guest complaints, conducting through research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results. Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems such as price conflicts, insufficient heating or air conditioning, etc. Take ownership of guests challenges and follow through to ensure guest satisfaction. Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity. Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgement and discretion.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Pyramid Hotel Groups from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Pyramid Hotel Groups rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Basic mathematical skills and considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations without error.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to stand and move throughout front office and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Experience with Fosse systems is a plus but not required.
The AC Hotel in Downtown Cincinnati is looking for a shining star with a passion for hospitality to work in our Food and Beverage department as a breakfast attendant. This associate will be responsible for prompt, courteous service to hotel guests serving our unique European style breakfast buffet as well as maintaining a clean and well-kept appearance of the AC Hotel lounge. Presenting a genuinely engaging, and positive personality that will create memorable experiences for regular and first time guests alike. AC Hotels by Marriott associates are all about creating experiences that are cosmopolitan, edited, and social for guests who enjoy the urban buzz of great cities.
Will be responsible to greet all guests, service tables and help in the kitchen to prepare our european inspired breakfast buffet.
The AC Hotel at the Banks is looking for an entry-level, energetic, and committed Maintenance Technician to work part time in this important role in keeping our hotel functioning to the high quality standards of the Pyramid Global Hospitality.
The Maintenance Technician will:
- meet service quality standards that affect guest satisfaction;
- respond to guest questions or problems in a timely professional manner
- perform general repairs and assigned maintenance duties in a satisfactory and timely manner
- respond to complaints or problems from guests or other departments in a timely manner
- be responsible for maintaining the upkeep, rehabilitation, and maintenance of the entire hotel facility, including the physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems, and related equipment in accordance with energy conservation and preventative maintenance programs
Join our team at the AC Hotel Cincinnati at The Banks! We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working Housekeeping Houseperson who will be responsible for assisting our room attendants, responding to guest requests, stocking of supplies in housekeeping closets, and amenity deliveries.
We are looking for a team member that has flexible first shift availability, including weekends, and a customer focused attitude!
The AC Hotel at The Banks is looking for Part-Time Cocktail Servers for our Upper Deck Bar.
Job Duties: You will be responsible for ensuring an excellent guest experience on our rooftop bar! That includes, greeting guests, taking food and drink orders, assisting guests with questions, and ensuring that the AC Hotel standard for food and beverage is exceeded with each guest interaction.
Previous serving experience preferred, but not required. Candidates should be service minded, energetic and have the ability to work well in a team environment. Evening availability required as well as weekends and holidays. Scheduled days vary based on hotel needs, must be available to work weekends!
Team Member Perks: Competitive Hourly Wages and bonus pay, Uniforms Provided, Marriott Team Member Travel Discounts, Employee Matched 401k, and more!
Come join the food and beverage team at the AC Hotel at the Banks! We are a fast-paced, high energy, and exciting hotel in the heart of downtown Cincinnati.
The AC Hotel is looking for candidates to join our Lounge bartending team.
The Lounge Bar at The AC Hotel at the Banks offers both local draft beers and craft cocktails designed to fully immerse guests and visitors of the hotel into all that Cincinnati has to offer.
The Louunge Bartender will be trained in the AC Hotel brand standards in order to best serve our guests.
Join come our dynamic team and become part of the AC Hotel family of employees!
Ask about our sign-on bonus!!
Enjoy this challenging opportunity as a cook serving in a fast paced, european inspired banquet and Rooftop Bar kitchens.
What will I be doing?
As a Cook, you would be responsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards for both Rooftop Bar and banquet menus.
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products
- Stock and maintain designated food station(s)
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
- Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as needed
The AC Hotel is hiring for either a part time or full time Night Auditor to work the overnight shift at our modern hotel in the heart of downtown!
Duties include completing audits of hotel transactions during evening shifts. Also assists with greeting guests at the front desk and processing check-in/out transactions. Ability to work evening and/or overnight shifts is required, as well as good customer-service and communication skills, attention to detail and flexible work schedule required. Previous night auditing experience a plus!
The AC Hotel at The Banks is looking for Full and Part-Time Housekeeping Room Attendants to join our team and provide excellent service to our hotel guests.
Job Duties: You will be responsible for the cleanliness, sanitation, and arrangements of guest suites. Cleaning includes, but is not limited to, dusting and sanitizing furniture, fixtures, surfaces of the guest suite and bathroom. This includes vacuuming, providing guests with clean linens, and proper amenities.
Previous hotel housekeeping experience preferred. Candidates should be service minded, energetic and have the ability to work well in a team environment. First shift availability. Scheduled days vary based on hotel needs, must be available to work weekends!
Team Member Perks: Competitive Hourly Wages, PPE & Uniforms Provided, Marriott Team Member Travel Discounts, Employee Matched 401k.