Click column header to sort
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join our team.
The best candidates will possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and should present a professional appearance.
Candidates should have the ability to self-motivate, be a strong team player, and be willing to learn. Excellent relationship-building and negotiating skills, exceptional follow-through, strong organizational skills and strong time-management skills are required.
The Sales Manager will be required to utilize PC applications, including property management systems, database and Microsoft Office products.
- Maintains a professional appearance and poise commensurate with the image of the hotel.
- Summarizes all of the features of the hotel, and states all specific data of the hotel accurately.
- Develops profitable sales through outside sales calls, and maintains active sales contact on all assigned accounts and within assigned market segments.
- Maintains up to date tracer files for follow up.
- Develops proposals, qualifies customers, and prepares contracts.
- Services current clients and assertively rebooks them.
- Reports product quality feedback to the Director of Sales.
- Prepares and maintains the files and records required by hotel policy.
- Researches competition and assesses general market conditions for the Director of Sales.
- Exercises hotel policies and procedures in accordance with the duties above.
- Performs all other related duties/projects/reports as assigned by the Director of Sales.
Set up of Banquet Room and serve food and/or beverages in a friendly, courteous and professional manner according to Pyramid Hotels' high standards of quality.
Set up banquet room as instructed by Banquet Captain to include linen, serviceware and glassware.
Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function particulars, including guest and hotel expectations.
Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
Serve the food and/or beverage in the order and to the expectation of the Banquet Captain to ensure consistency in the order throughout the banquet. Promptly bus dishes as guests complete each course and/or meal at the end of the meal or function.
Replenish beverages as necessary, and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
Practice Teamwork" and "Clean as you go" policies.
Once banquet is complete reset banquet room according to Captain's specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for the following function as well as sanitation of banquet areas.
Mandatory attendance for monthly departmental meetings.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards
Responsible for luggage assistance and shuttle service for all guests while providing guests with personalized service in order to achieve our goal for the best arrival and departure experience. Must be able to work flexible hours.
Major Functions: Assists with luggage during check in and check out, as well as drives the company van in transporting guests as designated.
- Assists incoming and outgoing guests with baggage, boxes, equipment, etc. (able to move items weighing up to 50 pounds)
- Explains services and facilities of hotel, hours of operation, location and location of banquet functions. Orients guests to guestroom layout, heating and air conditioning controls, the nearest ice machine, and other relevant amenities.
- Answers questions about local areas of interest, and assists incoming and outgoing guests with all transportation needs to corporations, local area attractions, airport, etc.
- Delivers guest laundry/dry cleaning, as well as requested supplies and amenities.
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of parking lots, public restrooms, ash urns, and public areas as needed. Keeps bell closet and back of Front Desk area clean and organized.
- Assists with AYS as needed, answering the phones using proper etiquette.
- Notifies supervisor of any potential guest challenges or concerns.
- Delivers packages received at the hotel to the appropriate departments and logs all incoming and outgoing packages per WHG standards.
- Has a thorough knowledge of emergency and life safety procedures, and follows all key control procedures.
Come join the best team in hospitality!
We're looking for a detail-oriented Night Audit Clerk.
The Night Audit Clerk will:
� Assist and oversee all Front Desk/audit functions.
a) Balance Food & Beverage outlets.
b) Balance and post the front office accounts.
c) Distribute daily report and others as requested.
Follow all checklists to ensure all duties are performed. All checklists are to be signed and dated each night.
� Work with staff to resolve guest request.
� Handle the guest check-in/check-out needs, inquiries and reported problems.
� Communicate with bellperson/drivers/housekeeping.
� Be responsible for house/cash bank and deposit keys.
Obtain and verify essential guest information; ensure accuracy and completeness of all records.
Assign guest rooms on the basis of reservation requirements.
Read, maintain and make entries in the Front Desk log book.
Check for any guest mail or messages.
Inquire as to the guest enjoying their stay.
Listen attentively to all guest comments.
Thank the guest for staying with us and offer to make any future reservations.
Oversee the issue of other department keys and maintain a log showing the time and to whom issued.
Ensure the timely delivery of wake-up calls and express checkout bills to the guest.
Responsible for knowing hotel emergency procedures.
Adhere to all hotel policies and procedures and all changes that may occur.
Carry out a reasonable request by management that I am capable of performing.
Maintenance of computerized hotel systems.
Handling of major guest complaints and disturbances.
Training/guidance and advising of night employees.
Covering the post of sick and off employees.
Responsible for requesting and inventory of supplies for audit staff.
Reporting physical, financial and personal miscellaneous discrepancies to management.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Pyramid Hotel Group, from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employee with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry and report deadlines, employee may be required to work varying schedules to meet the business needs of the hotel and report deadlines.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Pyramid Hotel Group rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to vary depending upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
� Handle special project assignments as requested by the Controller.
Amazing opportunity to lead our successful Food and Beverage venues at The Godfrey Hotel and Cabanas Tampa. We are a dynamic, high energy, and high volume destination environment looking for a proven industry leader to grow with our company.
We're looking for a capable, committed Maintenance Technician who will plan an important role in keeping our hotel functioning to the high quality standards of the Pyramid Hotel Group.
The Maintenance Technician will:
- meet service quality standards that affect guest satisfaction;
- respond to guest questions or problems in a timely professional manner
- perform general repairs and assigned maintenance duties in a satisfactory and timely manner
- respond to complaints or problems from guests or other departments in a timely manner
- be responsible for maintaining the upkeep, rehabilitation, and maintenance of the entire hotel facility, including the physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems, and related equipment in accordance with energy conservation and preventative maintenance programs
To quality, you must have previous engineering experience.
The purpose of this job is to perform the duties of Security Officer in accordance with company standards for satisfactory performance.
Essential Job Description: Patrols hotel premises to maintain order, enforce regulations, and ensure observance of applicable laws by performing the following duties. Essential duties and responsibilities are as follows (other duties may be assigned):
1. Patrols lobbies, corridors, guest rooms, and other hotel areas, confers with management, interviews guests and employees.
2. Interrogates persons to detect infringements and investigate disturbances, complaints, thefts, vandalisms, accidents, illness, violations of policies, and any other loss related event.
3. Patrols hotel areas to detect/report and/or control fires, unsafe conditions, and missing or inoperative safety equipment.
4. Warns or ejects troublemakers, and cautions careless persons.
5. Responds to, controls, provides and obtains assistance for victims of accidents and/or illness. Also reports on such in documentation.
6. Notifies staff of presence of persons with questionable reputations.
7. Assists management and law enforcement officers in emergency situations.
8. Controls all situations in a calm, professional, and hospitable manner.
9. Completes daily logs and incident reports.
10. Follows lost and found procedures.
11. Conducts daily key inventories and reports and variances.
12. Follows cab voucher procedures.
13. Enforces package pass procedures.
14. Responds to alarm notifications.
15. Assists with emergency/evacuation training and processes.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or GED. One year security experience, and/or three years military preferred.
Language Skills: Must be able to communicate clearly with guests, customers, supervisor and fellow employees.
Reasoning Ability: Must be able to use appropriate judgement in determining situations requiring immediate/emergency response and action.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid CPR certification. First Aid certification.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently is required to use hands, and fingers to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Hours: Due to the seasonal nature of the hospitality industry, and the fact that the hotel provides guest services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, any employee may be required to work rotating shifts, night shifts, and/or overtime. Also, depending on the season, hours may be reduced at any time.
Job Description: Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
1. Answers all incoming calls within three rings with proper phone etiquette. Utilize guest's name that appears on phone display.
2. Takes room service order including room number, number of persons dining. Completes order and gives a 30 minute time delivery quote. Insures order is correct by asking to repeat the order back to the guest.
3. Rings in guest order and prepares check.
4. Sets table according to table set up standards.
5. Delivers order to guest's room within 30 minutes.
6. Sets up order in the guest's room.
7. Closes all checks according to method of payment.
8. Retrieves all room service trays and tables from guest hallways and busses used items in the dish room.
9. Stocks all supplies and food and beverage items in the room service station.
10. Orders all necessary items that are below pars.
11. Presets trays and tables in room service station for future orders.
12. Maintains a clean, sanitary and organized work station.
13. Maintains a cheerful, positive attitude and appropriate conduct with both guests and teammates at all times.