Click column header to sort
Banquet Manager is responsible for: hiring, training and directing the banquet staff in servicing all the banquet activities; ensuring a successful function and repeat business.
This is a management position.
Responsible for luggage assistance and shuttle service for all guests while providing guests with personalized service in order to achieve our goal for the best arrival and departure experience. Must be able to work flexible hours.
Responsible for washing dishes and pots and pans as well as cleaning kitchen areas. Experience can be at a hotel or restaurant level.
We're looking for an experienced Executive Chef to lead our culinary team.
- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards
- Estimate food requirements and food/labor costs
- Supervise kitchen staff’s activities
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
- Recruit and manage kitchen staff
- Rectify arising problems or complaints
- Give prepared plates the “final touch”
- Perform administrative duties
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
We are seeking a dynamic individual who is motivational, passionate, and fun! We want you to lead our Front Office Team to ensure the effortless and seamless movement of guests in and out of the hotel, and to provide exceptional levels of service throughout our guests' stay.
The Front Office Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the front office guest services team, PBX, and bell staff. The Front Office Manager will assure guest service standards are being applied consistently and that all hotel and department policies and procedures are followed and adhered to.
Do you want to work in a fun environment?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced establishment that prides itself in exceptional service?
The WTR is currently looking to fill a part time Food Expedition position. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and manage the order flow
- Make sure that all the orders are prepared in time
- Assist and manage the final preparation of different food and dishes
- Control and oversee dishes before they leave the kitchen
- Ensure adherence to all relevant quality and sanitation rules and regulations
- Provide assistance in cleaning activities
- Serve as a contact point for the kitchen and the wait staff
- Take care of customers with special needs and requests
- Ensure excellent client service
- Give suggestions for the improvement of the restaurant’s offerings and reputation
- Execute a variety of different tasks as needed in accordance with managers requests and directions
Set up of Banquet Room and serve food and/or beverages in a friendly, courteous and professional manner according to Pyramid Hotels' high standards of quality.
Set up banquet room as instructed by Banquet Captain to include linen, serviceware and glassware.
Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function particulars, including guest and hotel expectations.
Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
Serve the food and/or beverage in the order and to the expectation of the Banquet Captain to ensure consistency in the order throughout the banquet. Promptly bus dishes as guests complete each course and/or meal at the end of the meal or function.
Replenish beverages as necessary, and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
Practice Teamwork" and "Clean as you go" policies.
Once banquet is complete reset banquet room according to Captain's specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for the following function as well as sanitation of banquet areas.
Mandatory attendance for monthly departmental meetings.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards
We're looking for a detail-oriented Night Audit Clerk.
The Night Audit Clerk will:
� Assist and oversee all Front Desk/audit functions.
a) Balance Food & Beverage outlets.
b) Balance and post the front office accounts.
c) Distribute daily report and others as requested.
Follow all checklists to ensure all duties are performed. All checklists are to be signed and dated each night.
� Work with staff to resolve guest request.
� Handle the guest check-in/check-out needs, inquiries and reported problems.
� Communicate with bellperson/drivers/housekeeping.
� Be responsible for house/cash bank and deposit keys.
Obtain and verify essential guest information; ensure accuracy and completeness of all records.
Assign guest rooms on the basis of reservation requirements.
Read, maintain and make entries in the Front Desk log book.
Check for any guest mail or messages.
Inquire as to the guest enjoying their stay.
Listen attentively to all guest comments.
Thank the guest for staying with us and offer to make any future reservations.
Oversee the issue of other department keys and maintain a log showing the time and to whom issued.
Ensure the timely delivery of wake-up calls and express checkout bills to the guest.
Responsible for knowing hotel emergency procedures.
Adhere to all hotel policies and procedures and all changes that may occur.
Carry out a reasonable request by management that I am capable of performing.
Maintenance of computerized hotel systems.
Handling of major guest complaints and disturbances.
Training/guidance and advising of night employees.
Covering the post of sick and off employees.
Responsible for requesting and inventory of supplies for audit staff.
Reporting physical, financial and personal miscellaneous discrepancies to management.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Pyramid Hotel Group, from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employee with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry and report deadlines, employee may be required to work varying schedules to meet the business needs of the hotel and report deadlines.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Pyramid Hotel Group rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to vary depending upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
� Handle special project assignments as requested by the Controller.
We're looking for a capable, committed Maintenance Technician who will plan an important role in keeping our hotel functioning to the high quality standards of the Pyramid Hotel Group.
The Maintenance Technician will:
- meet service quality standards that affect guest satisfaction;
- respond to guest questions or problems in a timely professional manner
- perform general repairs and assigned maintenance duties in a satisfactory and timely manner
- respond to complaints or problems from guests or other departments in a timely manner
- be responsible for maintaining the upkeep, rehabilitation, and maintenance of the entire hotel facility, including the physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems, and related equipment in accordance with energy conservation and preventative maintenance programs
To quality, you must have previous engineering experience.
We're looking for an individual with a great Yes I Can" attitude and a caring disposition to join our WTR Food and Beverage team as a part time hostess who can also handle In Room Dining service.
You'll be responsible for guest satisfaction in the dining room, patio, pool, banquet and in room dining areas of WTR. The host
The purpose of this job is to perform the duties of Security Officer in accordance with company standards for satisfactory performance.
Essential Job Description: Patrols hotel premises to maintain order, enforce regulations, and ensure observance of applicable laws by performing the following duties. Essential duties and responsibilities are as follows (other duties may be assigned):
1. Patrols lobbies, corridors, guest rooms, and other hotel areas, confers with management, interviews guests and employees.
2. Interrogates persons to detect infringements and investigate disturbances, complaints, thefts, vandalisms, accidents, illness, violations of policies, and any other loss related event.
3. Patrols hotel areas to detect/report and/or control fires, unsafe conditions, and missing or inoperative safety equipment.
4. Warns or ejects troublemakers, and cautions careless persons.
5. Responds to, controls, provides and obtains assistance for victims of accidents and/or illness. Also reports on such in documentation.
6. Notifies staff of presence of persons with questionable reputations.
7. Assists management and law enforcement officers in emergency situations.
8. Controls all situations in a calm, professional, and hospitable manner.
9. Completes daily logs and incident reports.
10. Follows lost and found procedures.
11. Conducts daily key inventories and reports and variances.
12. Follows cab voucher procedures.
13. Enforces package pass procedures.
14. Responds to alarm notifications.
15. Assists with emergency/evacuation training and processes.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or GED. One year security experience, and/or three years military preferred.
Language Skills: Must be able to communicate clearly with guests, customers, supervisor and fellow employees.
Reasoning Ability: Must be able to use appropriate judgement in determining situations requiring immediate/emergency response and action.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid CPR certification. First Aid certification.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently is required to use hands, and fingers to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Hours: Due to the seasonal nature of the hospitality industry, and the fact that the hotel provides guest services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, any employee may be required to work rotating shifts, night shifts, and/or overtime. Also, depending on the season, hours may be reduced at any time.
Responsible for maintaining, setting up, food production and quality control of all meat, fish, fowl, sauces, stocks, seasonings and other food items prepared in the broiler and saute stations, as well as the grill and other stations as needed.
Prepares all hot food items according to standard recipes and/or as specified on guest check to ensure consistency of product to the guest. Visually inspects, selects and uses only food items ideal for sauteing, in the preparation of all menu items. Ensures daily production chart is properly filled out to standards.
Checks and controls the proper storage of product (stocks and sauces needing special attention), and portion control size.
Keep all refrigeration, storage and working areas in clean, working condition to comply with Health Department regulations.
Ability to read and perform Use Record Specifications.
Ensure all equipment in working areas is clean and in proper working condition.
Practice Teamwork" and "Clean as you go" policies.
Prepares requisition for supplies and food items for production in the work station.
Reads and employs math skills to appropriately prepare items according to recipes