Click column header to sort
The Night Auditor will report directly to the Front Office Manager and the Director of Finance. The Night Auditor will balance and report on the various areas of the hotel (e.g., rooms/front desk, food and beverage outlets, gift shop, etc.) to provide accurate, timely information and to ensure hotel policies and procedures are followed and to prevent fraud. During the overnight shift, the Night Auditor will perform the duties of a Front Desk Agent and act as Manager on Duty.
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet hours and local attractions.
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information with routine difficulty from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate. Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Code electronic keys. Non-verbally confirm the room number and rate. Provide welcome packet containing room keys, certificates, coupons and refreshment center keys as appropriate.
- Audit, balance, post and report on the front desk to include but not limited to; room charges, phone calls, zero balance folios, corrections, adjustments, taxes, disputed charges, over/short figures, deposits, etc., to ensure accuracy and verify proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Audit balance and report on all food and beverage outlets’ (e.g., restaurant, bar, lounge, banquets, room service) cash and credit operations to include but not limited to checks, over/short figures/tally sheets, deposits, counts, house charges, promotional materials, postings, etc., and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely information.
- Audit, balance and prepare, verify and report on room information to provide rooms management with a picture of how they are performing.
- Prepare and input statistics and income journal sheets for preparation of daily reports.
- Balance and close all bank ticket codes, daily.
- Run night audit final after ensuring all revenues are in balance nightly.
- Perform the duties of a Front Desk Agent and act as Manager on Duty.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Proficient and adaptable in working with computers.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in hotel front desk operations (Experience in OnQ preferred)
- Accounting background preferred but not required.
- At least 1 year of experience in a supervisory capacity preferred.
- Must be a team leader and a team player.
- Ability to read and speak English and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, guests and supervisors for optimum operation of the property
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rates, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to work independently; Inspired to perform without outside help
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed for an extended period of time
- Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials
- Proper lifting techniques required
- Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects
Other: The hotel functions seven (7) days a week and twenty-four (24) hours per day. All employees, both management and hourly, must realize this fact and be aware that at times it may be necessary to move employees from their accustomed shift as business demands.
We offer competitive wages, bonuses and outstanding benefits after your ninety first (91st) day of employment inclusive of paid time off, medical/dental/vision, short term disability, life, accidental, and critical illness insurance coverages as well as a 401(K) retirement plan. We are a drug-free work place; pre-employment drug screen and criminal background required. We participate in Everify. EOE/M/F/D/V
We have an opening for a Front Office Supervisor to fulfill the crucial role of effective and smooth running of Front Office organization, maintaining customer satisfaction and problem resolutions in an efficient and professional manner.
Responsibilities of the Front Office Supervisor include but are not limited to:
- To give a warm welcome to all the guests, especially the VIP's and to provide them with the best possible guest service.
- Monitor and review the checklist of all the arrivals and departures.
- Use management skills to resolve guest concerns and relocations.
- Supervise the operations of the Front Office to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
- Maintain an environment where guest service agents have everything they need to do their job proficiently and take care of customers appropriately.
- Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
- To overview and ensure the smooth operation of all the activities of the front office.
The Housekeeping Supervisor reports to the Executive Housekeeper and assists in the management of the department. This position requires a varied work schedule (evenings, nights, and weekends).
Duties include: the coordinating & supervising of the housekeeping staff, ensuring that the guest rooms, hotel facilities, and public areas meet all standards related to comfort and aesthetics, assisting with scheduling, inspections, inventory control, and revenue forecasting and working closely with other departments.
The primary function of the Housekeeping Supervisor is to assist the Executive Housekeeper in the hotel facilities in a clean and sanitary condition for the safety and security of our guests and team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains guest service as the driving philosophy of the operation
- Personally demonstrates a commitment to guest service in responding promptly to guests’ needs
- Committed to making every guest is satisfied
- Meets or exceeds guest satisfaction measures
- Ensures hotel standards and services contribute to the delivery of consistent guest service
- Implements and practices guest service initiatives and performs to Hilton Brand Standards
Housekeeping Supervisor Duties
- Ensure that all guest rooms, public areas and back of the house work areas meet the established standards of cleanliness to assure guest satisfaction and maximize revenue.
- Supervise, train, support, and monitor room attendants, turndown attendants, and housemen
- Ensure that housekeeping services are completed in a first-class manner.
- Provide guests with professional, efficient, prompt and courteous service
- Assign daily tasks to the housekeeping staff.
- Inspect and ensures all rooms have been assigned and serviced each day --Coaches employees as required.
- Responsible for clear and effective communication between housekeeping and other departments.
- Fill in for staff where necessary.
- Order supplies as assigned by the Executive Housekeeper.
- Report all work orders to engineering/maintenance any and all problems needing repairs.
- Create a courteous friendly, professional, work environment through open line of communication.
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standard.
- Inspect and maintain hotel rooms daily.
- Maintain a regular deep cleaning program, a monthly planner consisting of a project a day. Floor/carpet care. Flipping of mattresses (Keeping records/check lists).
- Assist Executive Housekeeper in maintaining a monthly linen inventory (order as needed).
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Pyramid Hotel Group Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and nametag when working.
- Comply at all times with the Pyramid Hotel Group standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Other duties as required
- Maintain an overall clean and safe hotel for our guests as well as our employees, establishing and maintaining quality control
- Utilizing the proper equipment and supplies for the efficient and economical operation of the hotel.
The Security Supervisor is responsible for assisting with the daily supervision and training of Security Officers/Guards to ensure the safety of guests and team members and the security of the hotel and property in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, the Security Supervisor is responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Patrol the interior of and the perimeter of the hotel and the property to observe and identify potential safety risks, security risks and undesirable conditions
- Coordinate and lead response to emergency situations including, but not limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies and threats to life and/or property
- Promote safe work practices
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, assisting with evaluations, training, scheduling and assigning work and delivering recognition and reward
- Initiate preliminary investigations into incidents and write reports and ensure accuracy of necessary documentation
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform duties of a Security Officer, as needed
The Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service. Specifically, the Room Attendant is responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform guest turn down service, as needed
Reporting to the General Manager, the Assistant General Manager will direct and coordinate activities of the hotel to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations and maximize its full potential with a balanced focus on people, product and profit.
- Supervise all operational department heads that directly impact guest services.
- Maintain positive relations with staff through timely complete communication of all items concerning their areas of supervision individually and a department as a whole.
- Analyze with each department head their goals identified and the action steps to achieve them within the identified length of time.
- Monitor progress on a set schedule and report achievements and problem areas to the General Manager, their effect on profitability and stability of hotel operations.
- Insure a positive guest experience through quality and safety of the hotel product.
The Food & Beverage Manager oversees all aspects of food and beverage operations, including outlets and banquets. The F & B Manager will report to the Director of Food & Beverage and will work closely with Executive Chef and Banquet Manager to achieve high score of food and service quality. Responsible for budgets and cost control measures, quality standards, guest satisfaction and associate satisfaction.