Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The General Manager has overall responsibility for the successful operation of the hotel and for meeting or exceeding its financial objectives.
The General Manager:
- Directs the total operation of the hotel to maintain established cost and quality standards.
- Attains projected revenue and profit levels.
- Achieves guests" satisfaction goals and ensures maintenance and security of the hotel's physical assets.
- Develops and updates the hotel business plan and monitors financial performance.
- Administers company policy and procedures.
- Assures staff are recruited, selected, trained, counseled and rewarded to maintain performance standards while "providing service beyond expectations".
- Greet and welcome every Guest. Ensure every Guest receives a fond farewell. Identify and explain hotel facilities and features to Guests while escorting them.
- Safely and securely drive every guest vehicle. Safely and securely stores guest vehicle keys.
- Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors.
- Supply guests with directions/information regarding property amenities, services, hours of operation, and local areas of interest.
- Notify Front Office/Assistant Front Office Manager of guest reports of theft.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all hotel features, layouts, room types and amenities.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of hotel restaurant concepts, menu price range, Hours of operation of outlets, Local area and culture.
- Control and monitor traffic at the driveway.
- Accommodate all Guest requests expediently and courteously. Follow up with designated hotel personnel to ensure completion of request.
- Ensure that the Valet desk is attended to at all times; that all posting positions are maintained.
- Arrange transportation or call taxi cabs for guests/visitors.
- Follow and Perform all Marriott standards for the department.
- Post up in assigned Posting Positions on the floor when not actively assisting a guest.
- Perform all other job duties as assigned.
We are seeking a Sous Chef who will be responsible for assisting in the operations of the kitchen. This includes coordinating the activities of the line cooks and overseeing food production operations to ensure that quality standards are maintained for the restaurant
Develop menus, food purchase specifications and recipes. Supervise staff. Monitor food and labor budget for the department. Maintain highest professional food quality and sanitation standards.
The Laylow, Autograph Collection is seeking a Houseperson. This person will provide guests with service that anticipates their needs. Responsible for maintaining standards of hotel cleanliness set by the Director of Housekeeping. Help maintain smooth transfer of clean rooms and promote the cleanliness of public space.
Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; properly store flammable materials. Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments. Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms.
The Laylow, Autograph Collection is seeking a full time Housekeeper. They will ensure guests are treated with hospitality, accurately, and efficiently. Provide guests with service that anticipates their needs. Responsible for maintaining standards of hotel cleanliness set by the Director of Housekeeper. Help maintain smooth transfer of clean rooms and promote the cleanliness of Hallways and Service Landings.
Must be flexible with scheduling and work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
We're looking for an individual with a great "Yes I Can" attitude and a caring disposition to join our restaurant team as a full time host/hostess working during the evening hours
You'll be responsible for guest satisfaction in the dining room area
and will properly greet and seat guests per company policies.
Additional responsibilites may include:
- taking reservations over the phone in a friendly