Click column header to sort
We are seeking an Executive Housekeeper to join the TRYP by Wyndham Ft Lauderdale.
The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for the management of the housekeeping and laundry departments. This includes management of the housekeeping and laundry staff and ensuring that the hotel facilities, guest rooms and public areas, meet all standards related to comfort and aesthetics.
Duties include the coordinating & supervising of the housekeeping and laundry staff of 30+ employees, ensuring that the guest rooms, hotel facilities, and public areas meet all standards related to comfort and aesthetics, scheduling, inspections, inventory control, and revenue forecasting, working closely with other departments and ensuring and adhering to OSHA and ADA policies.
Executive housekeeper must be able to schedule based on hotel needs, and properly execute productivity. Ordering and inventory on a monthly basis for entire housekeeping department is a requirement. Processing payroll on a weekly basis and ensure team is getting paid correctly while staying with in budget.
Competitive benefits package. Generous bonus potential
To maintain the guestrooms and back of the house areas in good repair by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, painting, wall covering and masonry to ensure an attractive and well-maintained hotel.
The Engineer will:
- Inspect guestrooms, public spaces and back of the house areas to repair, touch up or replace light bulbs, lamps, switches, outlets, faucets, toilets, hardware, filters, paint, furniture, wall covering, caulking, grouting or other miscellaneous repairs. This requires the individual to visually inspect and detect items needing repair and requires a considerable knowledge of a wide variety of maintenance trades. Basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry and mechanical experience is used frequently on the job. Performing these duties requires experience in using basic hand and power tools and the ability to stoop, kneel, grasp, lift, push and pull weights up to 200 lbs. climb ladders up to 30 feet high and reach in all directions, often times overhead.
- Report major repairs and items that cannot be repaired to the dispatcher for further action and if necessary, place a room out of order.
- Perform all the essential functions of Shift Engineer when required.
We are looking for a Front Desk agent to join out TRYP by Maritime hotel in Ft. Lauderdale. Greets and registers guests, provides prompt and courteous service, and closes out guest accounts upon completion of stay to meet Pyramid Hotel Groups' high standards of quality.
The Front Desk Agent will:
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet hours and local attractions.
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information with routine difficulty from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate. Code electronic keys. Non-verbally confirm the room number and rate. Provide welcome folders containing room keys, certificates, coupons and refreshment center keys as appropriate. Requires continual standing and movement throughout front office area.
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization using electronic acceptance methods. Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, travellers checks, and other forms of payment. Convert foreign currency at current posted rates. Perform accurate, moderately complex arithmetic functions using a calculator. Post charges to guest rooms and house accounts using the computer.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Basic mathematical skills and considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations without error.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to stand and move throughout front office and continuously perform essential job functions for 8 hours a day.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Experience with Galaxy systems is a plus but not required.
LEAD BARTENDER AT $17.50 HOUR! We are considered the top paying property in Ft. Lauderdale! Apply today to this Iconic Lead Position at this exciting Marina Hotel! We are directly on the water! Be a part of something great!
The Tryp by Wyndham in Ft Lauderdale on Marina Mile is looking for an experienced Lead Bartender to join our team! This bartender will need to have knowledge of bartending and 1-2 years experience. Hotel experience is preferred but not required. We are looking for someone to work evenings and weekends . The bar is the central point of the hotel located centrally in the lobby surrounded by aquariums and our outside pool. We are looking for an outgoing energetic personality to shine like our bar!
We have better than Benefits which include full medical/dental/vision as well as vacation time, holidays AND BONUS FOR ALL EMPLOYEES! We don't forget about our team's future as we offer a company contributory 401k program as well! This is a Leadership Position with lots of opportunity!
We're looking for capable Room Attendants who can be flexible enough to work weekends.
The Room Attendant cleans and vacuums guests� rooms; collects soiled linens for laundering, make beds, replenishes room supplies, empties trash and responds to guests� needs, maintaining a clean environment for hotel guests in accordance with the high quality standards of Pyramid Hotel Group.